Part 10- testing powers

I woke up to a empty bed Maddie got up earlier and to be honest I didn't know what time it was then or now. I was just staring at the ceiling doing nothing. After about 10 minutes i checked my phone to check the time. "What the fuck!" I shout to myself. It was fucking 1.30 in the afternoon. No wonder why Maddie got up. Gosh this bed was so comfortable i sleep like a baby. I got up and put some blue ripped jeans on with a white tshirt and a black denim jacket. I brushed my hair and started walking to the main room and i could hear a lot of talking.

I waked through the door and everyone looked at me. "Here she comes everyone make way for princess sleeping beauty the first" clint joked. "Oh piss off clint i cant help it these beds are like the most comfiest beds in the world and to add on there are blackout blinds" i say back at him. "Well i woke up fine" maddie adds on. "Oh shush you sticking up for clint i see" i wink at her and she rolls her eyes. "Well im starving so who wants breakfast?" I ask. "We have all had breakfast y/n" bruce says. "Oh ok i will cook for myself then".

I leave the room and go to the kitchen. It was huge i open the fridge and its full to the brim with food. It was heaven on earth. I take out some bacon and chuck it in the fryer. I butter some bread while the bacon was cooking and blasted my music in my AirPods. I was so busy dancing I didn't notice peter came in. He was stood by the door filming me. "Jesus christ peter dont scare me like that" i say taking out my airpods. "Well that was a lovely sight to walk in to and a perfect video of you dancing" he says and i roll my eyes. "Oh damn you looked like your father then" he says. "Oh never? Thought i was adopted" "god and the sarcasm" "oh shush parker" "make me". Fucking hell he knows how to make me fall in love. "Anyway i came in here to tell you that your dads mate is here to train you" he says while walking out of the room. "Shit" i say. I forgot about that.

I finish making my bacon sandwich and eat it. I then place the plate in the dish washer and walk back into the main room. There was two wizards standing in my room. "Jesus harry potter has come to town" i joke and peter bursts out laughing. "Y/n stop being rude. This is dr strange and his friend wong they will be training you" my mother said. "Dr strange. You must me y/n" he said while shaking my hand. "Correct sorry sometimes things slip out of my mouth and i cant control it" i apologise to them. "No problem we have been called worse before now" wong said. "True but you need to change into something comfy you wont be able to train in denim" strange tells me. "Okie dokie i will meet you in the training room i will to and get changed." I say while waking out of the room

I walk up to the room and changed into nike shorts and a baggy tshirt. I shove my hair into a messy bun and walk back down to the main room. I walk in and peter stares at me. "What ya looking at parker" i say to him. "U-uh nothing you look really pretty" he replies. "Why thank you you look pretty took" i wink at him. "Stop flirting and go downstairs kid" mh father says and i do what he says.

I walk down there and wong and strange were standing talking. "Hi wizards" i speak. "Hello y/n you ready?" Asks strange. "Always whats first?" "We could see the powers you know how to work first" "of course".

I show them about my purple powers and we find out i can shoot things with them and also i can move things with my mind. Strange shot me with a portal and it seems i can teleport. After a while we find out i can make a shield to protect myself and others. Apparently there are more powers to me thats what strange said but just haven't came out yet.

After a while we were sat talking when everyone came down to the training room. "Hows the training going" bucky asks. "Alright i got loads of powers" i reply. "Yeah we want to see if she can fight who wants to fight her?" Strange asks. "ME i will go easy on her" says peter. "Bring it on spider kid"

Me and him get into the ring and sam rings a bell. Peter comes charging at me and i charge at him and pin him to the floor. "Unfair" he says and i help him up. "Round 2?" I ask and he nods. He throws webs at me i dodge them. "Come on pete come full force im not scared" i say. "Well i am scared of you so someone else can fight you" he says and gets out of the ring. "Whos next?" I ask. "Me dont worry honey i will go easy" my dad says. "Friday? Put 911 on speed dial just incase i hurt y/n" he says and i burst out laughing. "Oh shush old man go full power on me if you want even with your suit" i say. "If your sure" "possitive do it". With that a suit comes out of nowhere and lands on him.

He started blasting at me and i dodge them all. I hit him and he falls to the floor but rhodes comes in with his suit and they both come at me. "Thats so unfair two men onto one girl" bruce says. "Don't worry bruce i will handle it" i reply and i smirk. They come at me at full speed and i use my powers to blast them they both land across the room and hit the wall. "Friday? Get two ambulances on the way the old men might have broke their backs" i shout jokingly. Steve and clint goes and helps them up and they take their suits off.

"Jesus you are strong" rhodes says out of breath. "What can i say shes a stark" my dad replies to him. We all walk back to the main room and we sit down. "Friday whats the time?" My dad asks. " it's currently 5.05pm" she replies. "Great party at 7" my dad asks. And we all agree.