Part 38- reveal and next step

It had been a couple of weeks since i found out i was pregnant. Today we had gone to the hospital to find out the gender of our little bubs. We didn't get the gender nat got the gender so her and wanda could organise the gender reveal. She kicked me and loki out of the compound so she could get set up only her and wanda knew the gender so everyone else were just helping out.so me and loki were sat in the car looking over at the beach.

"So darling what gender do you think it will be?" Loki asked taking my hand in his.

"A boy one hundred percent"

"I think its going to be a girl my gut thinks it"

"We could think of names we could use" i say and he smiles

"I think you should choose the names"

"Come on we have to chose together"

"If its a girl i kind of like the name stella-mae" he says and my heart melts.

"I love it and if its a boy i love the name oakley"

"I love them names darling" he says and he kisses me on the lips.

"Me too. Fancy a little stroll on the beach?" I ask.

"Of course"

We walk hand in hand across the beach. We share some giggles and some cuddles.

"You know I didn't think i would have been here today with a beautiful girlfriend and a little beauty on its way. What ever the gender is i dont mind" he says and my heart melts even more"

"Awh loki. I love you"

"I love you too darling"

With that my phone rings.

Nat- hey you can come home now

Me- oh ok be home in 20 minutes

Nat- okay!

"They are ready now"

"Oh okay lets go"

We hopped back into the car and i drove us to the compound. As soon as we walked in we went straight upstairs and got changed.

 As soon as we walked in we went straight upstairs and got changed

These were the outfits. (Yes i know loki is like a bad boy and is always in dark coulorsbut just imagine he can be a little softy)

We walk hand i. Hand back downstairs and see everyone. Some people were in blue but most of them were in pink. Nat and wanda both had yellow dresses on not to give anything away. My father was in a blue suit and my mother was in a pink dress. My grandma and grandpa was in blue clothes.

"So most of us think its a boy" i say while walking up to my father mother grandad and grandma.

"I have a feeling its a girl i can feel it" my mother says.

"Oh well what ever it is i will be happy"

"Im so proud of you sweetheart" my grandmother says and hugs me.

"I cant believe im going to be a mother"

"You will get used to it" maddie says walking up to me.

"So you think its a girl too"

"Yeah mother's instinct. I was going to put cooper in pink but I couldn't find anything so he is in this"

"Awh he is adorable. May i?" I ask while holding my arms out to hold him.

"By all means my arms are hurting" she says passing him over to me.

I held onto him and his little smile was making my heart melt so i started tearing up.

"Oh god hormones are coming" maddie says and laughs.

"Oh shush"

I place cooper back into maddies arms and walked over to sam bill and harry.

"Hello boys" i say and they all hug me.

"Hello. How you feeling?" Bill asks

"Well nervous and i dont know why but im glad all you agree that you think its going to be a boy"

"Yeah well i think its going to be a girl now thinking about it" harry says and i laugh.

"CAN I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION. I DONT THINK I CAN HOLD IT IN ANYMORE SO CAN WE ALL GATHER AROUND FOR LOKI AND Y/.N TO FIND OUT THE GENDER" nat says through a microphone.

So we all walk over to the balloons and nat gives me and loki a pin each.

"On the count of 3 pop them okay?" Wanda says and we nod.

"3........2.........1......POP"

We popped the balloons and loads of pink confetti came out.

"ITS A GIRL" loki shouted happily and kissed me.

Everyone shouted congratulations and loki grabs the mike.

"Hi hi can you all listen for a second.... Thank you. Basically ever since the day y/n came crying to me saying peter cheated on her it broke my heart and then thats when i found out i could actually love. Im the god of mischief I didn't think i had it in me but i do. Y/n really changed my life around. I know some of you are probably thinking that im saying and doing this because y/n is pregnant but i have been wanting to do it before the snap happened..." loki got on one knee and looked at me. "Y/n maria stark will you do the honours of being my queen and marrying me?" He asks and i could feel tears drop down my eyes.

"Y-yes yes yes i will be your queen" i say happily and he slips the diamond ring onto my hand and kisses me softly. He then leans down and kisses my stomach.

"And you little beautiful princess i cant wait for you to be in our arms" he says and leaves little kisses. "Y/n want to tell everyone that we already picked out a name?"

"Of course. We have chosen the name stella-mae laufeyson. If it was a boy we had a different name but we will keep that to outselves"

Everyone cheered and congratulated us and we carrier on parting. We ate danced and talked and everyone left except the main people. We were talking and i could feel my eyee dropping.

"Someones tired" scott says talking about me.

"Just a bit" i reply.

"Come on lets to up to bed"

I stand up and hug and thank everyone and they all congratulated me again and me and loki walked up to bed.

We get undressed and i change into some shorts and tshirt and lays dont next to loki. I rest my head on his chest and he plays with my hair. I lift my ring up and admire it.

"Can't believe this. Im so happy. It's beautiful"

"Im glad you like it darling"

"Like it? I love it loki thank you"

"Cant wait to make you my queen"

"Mrs y/n maria laufeyson i love it"

"Suits you"

"I love you mr laufeyson"

"I love you too mrs soon to be laufeyson"