Part 12- rougher than rough

I woke up in a strange looking room. It wasn't mine and maddies shared room I didn't recognise this room. I don't remember anything last night at all. My head is pounding im aching all over ugh why did i have to drink. I look around the room and it looks like a boys room. I look to my left see see 2 tablets and a note.

Hi i think you might need these when you get up you must be feeling rough X

I took the tablets and drank water with them. I look to my right and its a photo frame and in it was a picture of my father and peter. OH MY GOD IM IN PETERS ROOM IN PETERS CLOTHES. I thought to myself. Fuck. I really hope we didn't do anything. Yes i have a fat crush on peter but i don't want anything to happen when I'm drunk.

I stand up off the bed and go to walk. Im in so much pain honestly. I walk to my room expecting to see Maddie but she wasn't there so i hopped in the shower washed my hair  and i noticed that i had bruises all over me all up my legs and arms back and also stomach god i must of had had a rough night. I finished washing  than got back out. I changed into some leggings and a long t-shirt and brushed my hair. I couldn't be bothered to dry it so i put left it air dry. I walk out of the room and down to the main room.

"Here she comes super woman" nat says. "I don't know what you are on about but to be honest i don't think i want to know" i say back and they all laugh. "Rough night?" Steve asks. "Oh you can say that again i have bruises everywhere i looked like shit felt like shit oh and also i somehow ended up in parkers bed. Please say we didn't do anything pete" "no we didn't you came in crying then you were sick then you feel asleep" he says. "Lies i seen you two cuddling i have a photo" nat says and showing everyone it. "I would be mad at you both but i ship it its adorable" my mother says. I roll my eyes and sit on the sofa.

"Come on then i want to know what i did all together" i say. "Well first you were dancing on the table and bucky caught you then you danced on the dance floor with Maddie and fell to the floor and then we played truth or dare and you kissed peter then you were technically dying so we told you to go up to bed but instead you run to the window break it and jump out of it. Your father dived after you and saved you and then brought you back and dropped you on the floor and then you walked to go to bed but you fell and then scott helped you go to bed and thats all i know" clint answers. "Woah damn no wonder why im hurting but WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU AND MADDIE HUGGING!!!" i ask. "I told you last night we are together" she says and my mouth drops. "Well i don't remember last night at all but im so happy for you both" i say and she smiles.With that my phone starts ringing.

Phone call*

Y- hello?

K- hi its katie.

Y- oh hi katie how are you?

K- im good thank you how are you?

Y-im good. Whats up?

K- are you in the house?

Y- no im currently in new york why?

K- oh would you be able to come home tomorrow im sorry to bother you but apparently you have had a leak and you are the only one with a key.

Y- uh yeah i think so i will book a ticket now. Thank you katie.

K- its okay y/n. See you tomorrow.

Y- bye!

K- bye y/n.

I hung up the phone and plonked down on the sofa. "Whats up?" Maddie asks. "Uh i got to go back to the house tomorrow you can stay here if you want theres a leak and its pretty bad so katie had to phone the plumbers but i have to be there tomorrow" i say. "Oh no are you sure you dont want me to come it will be lonley for you" she says. "No its okay you can be with clint i might be gone a while like a week or something" "i will come with you i will ask ned and mj to come too" peter suggests. "Are you sure pete i dont want to put it on you" "its fine me ned and mj will come i would love to go to greece" "okay! I will book four tickets phone the others.

So i go up to the office and book four tickets to greece. I sat there for a while just staring out the window until i here a knock. "Come in". With that peter walks in. "Hey. Can we tall?" He asks. "Sure whats up?" He sits on the sofa opposite me and he sighs. "Y/n I didn't want to say anything yet but im in love with you. I know its been a few days but i cant help it you are a amazing person and when we were hugging last night it felt right. You dont have to answer yet but i would lo-" before he could finish i leaned over and kissed him. I held onto the back of his neck and he held my hips. We pulled away and i felt sparks. It was amazing. "Im sorry pete" i say "what for?" "For kissing you. I should of asked" "dont be silly i loved it" with that he pulled me in for another kiss but this time it lasted longer. I pulled away.

"Pete can we keep this a secret. I haven't got a answer yet but i would love to get closer" i say and he hugs me. "Of course". With that we both got up and we walked back down to the others