Part 45- next day

I woke up to the sound of babbling and when i looked over cooper and stella were awake they were both laying there looking at the ceiling just babling words I couldn't understand. I get up and walk towards them and when i look at them they both smile at me and it melts my heart.

"Well hello my beautiful baby girl and my handsome nephew" i say and they squeel.

I pick them both up one in each arm and walk downstairs. I see everyone sitting there slouching looking rough even may.

"Well well well what do we have here then" i say and they all look at me.

"Where the hell have you three been?" Rhodes asks.

"Well it looks like you all had fun anyway im glad even you may" i say.

"Y/n im so sorry when you went upstairs i had one drink and I couldn't stop" may said.

"Its okay honestly but you all look rough" i say placing the two kids in the play pen.

"We are sorry for leaving you with them" maddie says.

"Mads stop they were no trouble they were asleep and so was i"

""We ordered breakfast theres some in the kitchen if you want some" happy says and i smile.

"No thanks hap im not hungry" i say and sit down on the single chair.

"Anyway mrs laufeyson im sorry for leaving you and getting in this state but we will be leaving in a few hours for our honeymoon" loki says

" wait what? How? Who will have stella?Where are we going? Why so soon?" I ask all in one go.

"Calm down darling. I arranged it last week our plane leaves at six. These guys will have stella. We are going to the maldaves and because we need it" he says back.

"Well its 10am now so we better get going"

"True. Heimdel can you take us back down?" Loli asks.

"Sure!"

Heimdel opened the bifrost and we land in the compound all of us. I made a portal to out house and we start packing. I packed a lot of fancy outfits and a lot of swimwear. Loki packed the same.

"Im sorry again y/n honestly i am" loki says.

"Stop its okay honestly loki" i say while going over to him and straddling his lap. "I was tired it was okah you were just having fun" i say and kiss him he kisses back and he moves his hand to my bra strap but i push away.

"No not now we need to pack" i say and he sighs.

"Ughh okay fine" he says and we finish packing.

We head back through the portal into the compound and when we looked at the time it was already 3.00pm.

"Gosh time flies" i say and loki giggles.

We all sit around talking for a while and then it was time for me and loki to get going. We placed our suitcases in the back of happys car and we said goodbye to everyone. Me and loki hugs and kisses stella and gets in the car.

Happy takes us to the airport and my father gave us one of his private jets to use. We place out suitcases inside and we say goodbye to happy. We sat down and put on our seatbelts and he held my hand. The jet took off and after a while we unclipped our seats.

"What shall we do?" Loki asks.

"Well Gordon has a quick plane so it will take 15 hours to get there and im still turned on soo..." i say and loki smirks.

I walk passed him and he just looks at me confused. I walk over to the sofa and i press a button and a pole rises. Lokis eyes widen and i laugh he walks over to me and i push him on the sofa. I take off my clothes until i was in my bra and knickers. I hover over him and start doing a lap dance on him.

I grind against him and shake my ass all around him. I leave kisses down all his body snd start to take off his clothes until he was only in boxers. His erection was huge at this point and I couldn't hold back. I kiss him all down his body again until i got to his erection. I slowly take it out but it just springs out. I stroke it slowly and he tilts his head back in pleasure. I use one hand to play with his balls and the other hand to hold onto his dick. I start moving my hand up and down faster and faster and pre cum came out so i stopped. Loki took my hair in his hand and helped me place him all into his mouth. He moved my head back and forth and faster and faster. I stopped when i needed a breather or i gagged and started again. I felt him twitch. "Ugh y/n im abou-" before he could finish he let out a groan and he came all in my mouth. I swallowed every little bit of it.

I took him out of my mouth and i stands up. He lightly helps me up and he pushes me onto the sofa.

"My go" he says in a sexy tone.

He hovers over me and started kissing my neck. He trails his lips all the way down to my bra and he unclips it. He tosses it on the floor and starts to suck on one of them. With the free boob he plays with it. I let  out  little moans trying not to make too much noise. He swaps over and does the same to the other boob. He then slowly starts trailing more kisses down my body making me shiver at his touch he reaches my knickers and he slowly pulls them down. He looks in my eyes and smirks.

"Shaved just for me? I must be lucky" he says and i smirk back.

He trails his hand down me and enters my clit.

"Wet for me i love it" he says and enters another

He starts pumping in and out with the two fingers and i arch my back in pleasure. He then takes his fingers out and starts kissing me down there. He enters his tongue and i moan loudly.

"Be quite" i hear him say.

He starts trailing his tongue inside me doing tricks and i hold my hand up to my mouth to stop me from moaning loudly but moans still escape. He does this for a while until i cum all over his mouth. He licks me clean and sits next to me. I place my head on his chest.

"Before we cuddle one that was amazing and two we should get dressed before gordon sees" he says and u stand up.

We get dressed and we cuddle again. We watch a film and soon we both end up fallen asleep