Part 26- headaches

It was 3 weeks later. We we're leaving to go back to the compound today. We were supposed to leave 2 weeks ago but we were having such a good time we stayed. Maddie was moaning because she missed me and she needed her bestie back. Strange was moaning at me because he wanted to to train so to be honest it think it was best if we did go back. This past month with Loki on my own has showed me that i truly love him. He is so caring and every-time we have sex he always asks first not put it on me.

It was 4.20pm and we were leaving at 5.00 to catch the jet we would be home about 1am in the morning but thats okay it wouldn't be my first time turning back home at 1am. Mine and maddies birthday was next Friday and to be honest I wasn't really looking forward to it Maddie on the other hand couldn't wait. Even though she couldn't drink she was exited to just have a party. We both agreed just to have the avengers over and the gardiens or something. Me and Maddie have never met them before but they se nice.

Me and loki were packing the car with mine and his suitcases when had a really bad headache. I stop for a second and it goes black and i have a vision.

The vision*

It was me in the compound alone. Nobody there. Everyone gone. I waked to the town and everything was terrible. The streets were quite. No cars running or no people. Everyone was gone. Shops were broken the city was a mess. I was alone.

End of vision

"Hey darling are you okay?" Loki asks holding onto my hands.

"Yeah just got a headache thats all" i lied to him. I didn't want him to worry.

"Okay well i will wait in the car while you lock up i dont want to be in your way"

"Okay" i kiss him and he gets into the car.

I walk inside and check all the sockets and make sure the back door was locked. I check to see if all the taps were off and i walked to the car. I drove us to the airport and gave my keys to daniel again. We got on the jet and made our way back.

7 hours later:

It was currently 12.34am and me and loki were on our way back to the compound in the car that i left in the airport.

After we stopped outside the compound loki took our suitcases and made his way in. I locked the car and i had the headache again and it went black.

The vision*

I was at the end of the fight and the compound was rubble. I start to cry and my powers take over me. The powers start to make the compound go back to normal and in the distance i could hear and see the new York buildings going back to normal. I scream while it happens.

End of vision*

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" i scream. My powers take over me and a huge blast goes around me and makes me go flying over the field. The ground shakes making some of the windows in the compound smash. All the car alarms go off and i just lay there out of breath. I start shaking and a yellow force shield goes around me. I sit up and see everyone come rushing over to me. "Ahhhh" i let out a little scream again and everything goes black.

The next morning*

I wake up to machines beeping next to me. I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm in the compound med bay. Im hooked up to all wires and machines and i have a huge headache. I pull the wires out and look at the time it was 10.56am. "Ugh" i groan in pain and i see the doors opening revealing bruce and my dad.

"Oh y/n your awake thank god. How are you feeling?" Bruce asks.

"Like shit my head hurts what happened?" I ask.

"Well after that power force you passed out. You stopped breathing for a while until we hooked you up to life support. You were shaking and sweating and also shouting but you were asleep your dad has told me about these weird dreams you are having and none if us are sure what i means but we will look into it" bruce replies

I just sat there in utter shock. What does this all mean?

"You will be okay y/n just need to rest for today" my father says.

"Can i at least rest in my room?" I ask.

"Of course bruce wheelchair?"

"No no no im not sitting in a wheelchair i will walk" i say while standing up. I take one step forward and i fall but my father catches me.

"Nope you are having a wheelchair y/n your legs will feel weak for today as bruce has gave you a jab to make sure your powers dont go weird again"

"Ugh fine"

My father helps me into the wheelchair and pushes me up to the others. They all ask how i am and i tell them. Loki then takes over from my father and pushes me into the lift and up to my room. He then helps me undress and puts me in pjs. Then he turns on the tv and puts friends on for us to watch.

"Loki I really need to use the loo" i say and he laughs.

"I will help you darling"

He then picks me up bridal style and lets me go to the toilet. After i finish he picks me up again and places me on the bed. He lays next to me and i lean over and kiss him. He kisses back but he pulls away.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing but if i keep kissing you i will want more and you are already weak and cant walk so i dont want to make you worse"

"Haha okay"

I lay on his chest and he plays with my hair. We watch friends for ages and talk.