Part 34- back at last

I slowly wake up in so much pain. I was on the floor. I could see groot faintly tapping on my arm but because he was so small I couldn't exactly feel it. I couldn't exactly feel anything except for pain in my arm to my head. I slowly sat up and groot hugged my arm so i hugged him with my hand.

"jarvis?" I ask.

"Oh your awake. How you feeling?" He asks.

"Ugh in hurting in my arms and my head but thats about it"

"Well i did a scan on you last night and you seem to have broke your arm in many many places, you have retrograde amnesia and also all your face us bruised"

"Uh ok but can i ask? Whats retrograde amnesia?"

"It's basically you cant remember older memories such as childhood and with this it can trigger some newer memories such as like to last year and things"

"Oh ok. Uh did it work?"

"Im not sure"

I walked to the window and looked out. Nothing changed really so i walked to the balcony doors and walked out. I listened closely and i could hear cars.

"GROOT!!" I shout and i could hear his little footsteps running across the floor.

"I am groot?" Whats wrong?

"Can you hear cars?" I ask

"I am groot" yes i can

"Oh my god"

I pick groot up onto my shoulder and i make a portal to new York. When i step out all i can see is people walking in the streets and cars being driven. All the shops back open and running new york was back. I never felt more happy in all my life. I walk back through the portal and shut it then i run back into the compound.

"Jarvis has everyone turned up?" I ask.

"Yes they are com-" with that he got cut off by the lift door opening. It revealed everyone.

"OH MY GOD" i shout and run to them i jump into my fathers arms and he hugs me tightly. I give everyone else hugs and i hug and kiss loki. I pulled away and walked to the sofa and cried.

"Hey whats wrong?" Peter asks.

"And what happened to you?" My mother asks

"Whats wrong? WHATS WRONG?"

"Hey its okay we are here now its ok" bruce says

"Calm down y/n its only been a day i think you could survive a day" clint says and everyone nods in agreement. I shoot my eyes at them all and i give them all a evil look.

"I AM GROOT!" IT HASN'T BEEN A DAY

"Hi im steve rogers"

"He didn't say his name. he said it hasn't been a day which he is one hundred percent correct so clint before you get to conclusions with that big mouth of yours I suggest you think first" i say angrily with tears crawling down my eyes.

"Woah y/n dont take that tone with him he was only saying facts" sam says.

"No sam. All sit" i say abruptly.

They all do as i say and they all just look at me.

"Look it hasn't been a day at all it has actually been 456 days. I have been away from you guys and other people in the world for a year and 3 months. All on my own. Literally everyone on the earth dusted. I only had jarvis to speak to and then groot three months ago. I have been through hell. It took me a year to build a stupid time machine. It took me ages to actually go back in time to get the stupid infinity stones then put them on a guntlet and snap my own fingers to bring everyone back and yes it did work because magically you have all turned up" i say all in one go crying and holding onto my broken arm.

"How the fuck can that happen in a day" bucky asks.

"She is right. She has been through hell and where you were time worked differently it was a year for us and a day for you. Every 19 days was a a few seconds for you.she has been through hell on her own" jarvis says.

"We are so sorry y/n" bruce replies.

"Well its not your fault. But thanos is dead."

"Yay" i hear maddie say and i look over to her.

"Can't believe you are still pregnant i know it was a day for you but its been so long for me" i say walking up to her and hugging her.

"Yeah well at least you can be my birthing partner again now"

"Yeah haha"

"Groot have you behaved?" Rocket asks.

"He has been the best person or thing in the world"

"I am groot" yes i have. " i am groot" but y/n needs help.

"What with?" Rocket asks.

"Uh yeah i got retrograde amnesia a broken arm and basically a broken face"

"What how?" My grandmother asks.

"Uh its called snapping my own fingers with five stones that are stronger than me"

"Come down to the med i will help you" bruce says.

"Dont you think you should go to the hospital insted?"

"Yeah"

"No"

Me and bruce say together.

"What why you need a hospital" bruce says.

"Im not going there bruce"

"Fine i will help"

Me and bruce went down to the lab and he cleaned my face up and made sure it was ok. He then put my arm in a strong cast and sling and he ran tests on my brain and it was just some childhood and some close memories gone so it wasn't too bad.

We all didn't really do anything today we all sat and chilled.

"Wait y/n how is the compound and new york okay?" Thor asks.

"Uh long story short. I got depressed when you all dusted and my powers took over me and i basically remade the compound and new york to before thanos and yeah i did faint and wasn't awake for ages but all good now"

"Oh im glad darling i have missed you"

"I have missed you more loki its been a year"

"And three months" jarvis adds on.

Me and loki share a kiss and could hear everyone sharing awhsa.