Part 33-did it work?

I walk to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. This time travelling us hard work. I start to make myself noodles when i see something moving. I look over and it was a tree. A MOVING TREE!. "Uh what the fuck" i shout but not loudly.

"I am groot" this little tree spoke and for some reason I understood what he was talking about.

"Uh hi groot whats up? Who are you and what are you doing here"

"I am groot."

"Oh no. Um im sorry groot rocket has dusted. Wait have you been here the whole year?" I ask.

He nods his head and little tears comes out of his eyes. I pick him up in my hand and cuddle him. He was so tiny bless him. He must be that tree rocket was on about.

I made some noodles then i put some in a little dish for groot. I know he is a tree but i think he should eat.

We sat down and Jarvis spoke and i told him about groot and i told groot what i was doing. I finished my noodles and me and groot walked down to the machine. I placed groot on-top of the suit that Jarvis was controlling and i got ready to go on the next mission.

"The gardiens are next. This should actually be quite easy if we go before quill does" jarvis says and groot laughs.

"Whats so funny groot?" I ask

"I am groot"( nobody knows about it exept for me and rocket in 2004) he says.

"Well then u will go in 2004."

I stand on the pad and jarvis writes in the coordinates and everything and then i get blasted.

I land on the floor inside a tomb thing and i see a purple glow. When i get to it i used my powers to get it out so I wouldn't get hurt. I close the ball up and put it in the little bag i have on my shoulder i hear foodsteps and shouting so I quickly press the button to go back.

I land on the pad and groot uses his little legs to run up to me.

"Say groot how come you didn't dust like the others?" I ask.

"I am groot(im not sure)"

"Oh ok"

"Miss stark i see you can speak groot not many people can" jarvis says.

"Well not many people are me"

"True"

"Well the last stone is the soul stone. We could use my fathers suit and put you in it J as a voice?"

"It could work yes if not we would find another way"

"Ok lets do it"

So i set up another suit of my fathers and connects jarvis to it. I set up the machine and leave groot on the side with a bowl of smarties. I put a little shield over him so he wouldn't move or touch the buttons and i press the button and it takes me and jarvis to volmier.

"Welcome" red skull says."y/n maria stark daughter of Anthony Edward stark and viginia pepper potts"

"Uh creepy how do you know that?"

"I have my ways. What brings you here and who is that?" He says pointing at my fathers old suit.

"Uh thats uh paul bettany"

"Hi" jarvis says.

"Sounds like a robot but anyway what brings you here?"

"The stone where is it?"

"Down there. Its a soul for a soul so one of you needs to jum-" he cut his self off when i pushed my fathers old suit down and it landed on the ground."well you didn't take any messing"

"No i dont i need it and paul was an awesome guy but you know sometimes you need to sacrifice things but yes"

"Oh very well then"

I wake up in water and i have the stone in my hand. I press my watch and i land on the floor of the machine. Groot was looking at me eating his smarties and my fathers suit was still standing in the same place.

"Jarvis? I ask

No answer

"No no no please no"

"Whats up miss stark?"

"Oh god J never do that to me I thought i lost you"

"You will never lose me"

"Haha okay. Well im hungry so im going to make food and then we can get started on setting the gauntlet up. I have to snap mh fingers dont i?"

"Yes im afraid so. Im sorry its a long shot but it would hurt."

"Trust me it hurt to make this compound again im sure a snap wont hurt"

I take the shiled off groot and place him on my shoulder i then walk to the kitchen and made chicken nuggest and fries.

I walk to the main room and chuck the tv on i watch about 4 episodes of friends and the smoke alarm goes off.

"FUCK" i shout and run to the kitchen. There was smoke everywhere and the oven was lit orange. I run to the storage cupboard and i blow the food out with the fire extinguisher and i decide just to make sandwiches.

I walk back down to the lab and i grab the gauntlet. I put it on the stand and sort the stones out. I place the time soul power and reality stone into the gauntlet and i take the space and soul stone to sort them out and actually make them into stones.

After about half hour i managed to get the stones into the gantlet and i put it back on the stand.

"Jarvis put the compound on lockdown mode please"

"Yes miss stark"

"Stop calling me miss stark call me y/n"

"Ok y/n"

He locks the compound down and i go and get changed into a stronger suit. I then place groot into a shield and i hear the doors banging.

"J whos that?" I ask wondering who it was because there was nobody on earth.

"Im not sure im sorry"

"Unlock the compound"

He does that i say and there he was. The big grape.

"What the fuck why is he back"

He storms in and heads towards me but i put a shield around myself to stop him.

"Give me the gauntlet and the tree will live" he says pointing a blaster at groots shield.

"Try it grape it wont work"

He shoots a bullet and it goes straight through groots shield and through his bowl of smarties.

"Im am Groot!" I was enjoying them

"Y/n its now or never" jarvis says.

I place the gauntlet on my hand and it was so painful when it started
"Ahhhhh" i scream out in pain.

"Y/n take it off it might be too strong" jarvis says.

"Yes y/n take it off and give it to me i can handle it" thanos says

"Nope nope im ok"

I snap my fingers and everything goes black.