Part 2- excaping my doom

I was hurting all over. I don't know where i was or who these men where. I was in a dark room strapped to a chair. Wires going into me and i could feel like electric going through my veins i was scared all these men where looking at me with smirks on their faces. They were scary. After a while of just looking around a old ish man walked in with that rumlow man. "Oh good the princess is awake" she old man stated and gave me a fake smile. "Where am i and what am i doing here?" I said bluntly. "Oh sweetie all your family are dead. Tony stark pepper potts and that group of friends they have earths mightiest heros" rumlow said. "W-what how?" I asked shakily. "In the mission i had my men kill them all you are ours now" the old man stated. "Who even are you?" "Oh me? Im alexander pierce I already know who you are y/n no need to tell me" "why am i here?" I asked. "You seen we want to give you powers and make you the strongest person on earth and have you kill people for me" he said.

After a while of him talking to the other men he started hooking machines onto me. "Ahhhhhh" i screamed in pain while the machines started. The pain horrendous i think this might be 20 times worse than giving birth. The pain was so strong i pass out.

I wake up so a sharp pain in my side and i could see that i was in a hospital bed in the middle of another dark room. The pain in me was still horrendous im a 13 year old girl Jesus I shouldn't be in this much pain. I could hear footsteps coming to me and when i look its that dickhead rumlow again. "Oh hello darling glad to see that you are awake. We want to test your powers" he said and i just gave him the death stare. "Oh come on dont look at me like that i just want to make you strong" he laughed. "I dont want these powers give them to someone else" "no thats okay you have them now. Time for you to test them". He unclips me from the bed and straps me tightly into a wheelchair. I try to wriggle free but the straps were so tight I couldn't move.

He wheeled me down to the lift and it took us down to the basement. When the doors opened it revealed the old man pierce. "Oh hello beautiful" he said which made me feel very uncomfortable. "Shut up" i stated and he slapped me. "Never ever tell me to shut up princess or i will punish you" he said with a chuckle. He unclipped me from the chair and threw me into this boxing ring thing. " so we want to see if you can use your powers" rumlow says. "Try blast that chair in half". So i do as he says it it shows that this could kill something in an instant. So i have an idea. I use my powers and blasts pierce to the floor. He just lays there "sorry it was an accident" i say sarcastically. A man runs over and checks his puls. "Hes not breathing" the man says and i laugh. I start to blast everyone and they all fall to the floor unconscious. "Woah now thats cool" i say to myself.

I check everyones pulses and they are all dead. "I just killed like ten people" i say to myself. I feel bad but i knew in time they would try and kill me. I grab rumlows fob and pierces remote thing and unlock all the doors. I run to the lift and press the button. J get to the first floor and blast everyone who is in sight i kill everyone in the building and how i know that it is everyone because i checked the cameras. I run down to the office and grab all the money i could find. There was literally billions and i took a bank card.

I run out of the building and head towards a taxi. I jump in. "Hi where would you like to to ma'am" the driver asks. "Um could you please get me to the airport?"  "Of course" he drives and i see a shop that says passports and ids on the side. "Excuse me how far is the airport from here?" I ask "about 2 minutes actually its around the corner" "oh great could you please drop me off by here?" "Of course". He drops me off and i give him money. I run over to the shop and walk in. There was a man who looked quite old.

"Hi" i say and he smiles. "How can i help you today young lady?" He asks. "I need a fake id and a fake passport could you do that i can give you any amount" i say. He nods. "You running away or something?" He asks. "Uh yeah my whole family got killed and i had been kidnapped so i kinda need to get out of here" he nods and he takes a picture of me. After about 10 minutes he comes back. "All done. Dont worry kiddo dont give me money keep it i know what you feel and i feel terrible for you" he says. "Thank you so much" i look at the id and passport and he inserted different clothes and made the age that i was 18 not 13. "Woah impressive" i say. "Thats my job sweetheart. Now go somewhere nice now dont chose a shitty place." "I will i have always wanted to go to Greece so thats where i will go" i say and i head out the door.

I walk to the airport and walk in. I get to the desk and get a single ticket to Greece. After a while i board the plane. This was going to be a long trip.