Part 1- young life

This is about y/ns life before she gets kidnapped. The avengers haven't got a name yet they are just a group of superhero's.

Hi my name is y/n maria stark. I am 13 years old and i have a pretty cool life. My mum is pepper Potts and my dad is the famous tony stark. Its kinda cool that my dad is IRON MAN. I live in a tower with my dad mum and their friends. I do have my favourites though which us my auntie nat and uncle scott they are the two i am closest with. Thor and loki are kinda like the cool besties. Wanda always takes me shopping. Bruce is always teaching me about science in the lab. Me and clint are always playing hide and seek in the vents. Me bucky and sam are the worst trio to be with though we are always pranking the others its funny. Steve then tries to stop us but he doesn't get far he is like 98 years old. Me and peter on the other hand though are always arguing you would think that me and him would get along because we are the same age but no we fight and argue 24/7. I haven't got powers or anything so he takes advantage of me because he is "spiderman".
He does live with us but his auntie may comes over everyday with us too.

But today all the "super secret boy band" as i call them are going on a mission including peter. Im staying with my gran and grandpa i love staying with them because grandpa always takes me down to his garage and he shows me how to make weapons been as he owns a weapon company. Some kids dont like staying at granny and grandpas house because "its boring" or "they are too old" but mine are special they are amazing i love them.

My mum and happy are going with the others in a hotel because my mum has to be there for my dad and happy has to be there for my mum because she is pregnant. We dont know the gender because my mum dont want to know until the baby is born im scared to be the oldest child but im kinda exited too.

Anyway right now i am sat in my bedroom watching tiktok. Im 13 theres nothing much for a 13 year old to do my dad wont leave me go out because apparently its "too dangerous". Im 13 now i can handle myself and also im a STARK. i was watching a tiktok about this crazy hot actor called tom hiddleston gosh wish i was older until someone knocked on my door. "Come in" i shouted. It was my dad. "Hey sweetie what you up to?" He asked. "Not a lot just watching tiktok" " oh yeah what videos?" Oh god come on y/n you cant say to your dad that you are watching tiktoks about a sexy 40 year old actor shirtless think of something. " uh just dancing videos going to learn a few dances see if grandpa or granny will do some with me later on" i say and he just laughes. "Ok sweetie well me and the others will be leaving soon come down when you are ready" he said and he leaves the room. Do you know when you have that feeling that you feel something really bad is gonna happen? Yeah i have that right now and steve dont like this kind of talk but i am shitting myself.

I chuck a gray hoodie on and changed my jeans into soft shorts and walk down stairs to the main room where the others were. "Ah there she is the lazy bitch who stays in her room all day" sam says jokey "oh fuck off sam" i say and I instantly regret it. "Y/N MARIA STARK!" I hear my mum shout. "Sorry mum it slipped out" i say trying to hold in my laugh. "Definitely Tony's child" Rhodes says and my dad laughs.

We all just sat around talking until my nan and grandpa came in. "Wheres my favourite human ever" Howard says. "Right here dad" tony says and Howard rolls his eyes and walks over to me and pulls me into a bear hug. "Sorry son but i love your daughter more she is less moody than you" he laughed. "Ah well anyway y/n look after the old people for me we will hopefully be home in a few days its only a small misson" tony says and i walk up-to him and hug him and he hugs back. "Dont die i mean it dad" "i wont die sweetie im tony stark i will never die" he says and leaves go of me. I give everyone hugs and watch them leave in the "Q-T" well thats what i call it it's basically the ship.

After they leave i walk back in and i sit next to my grandma and basically show her how to work the tv. My dad is kinda posh so the tv has a ipad thing to control it. After i showed them what to do i went back up to my favourite place on earth. My bedroom. I chucked on high school musical and just sat there watching it. After a while i fell asleep.

2 hours later

I woke up to the sound of banging downstairs so i went down to check. There wasn't anything there but my grandpa and grandma isnt around. "Grandma? Grandpa? Where are you?" I shouted but no answer. I hear footsteps and when i turn around there is a man quite ugly to be fair. "Hello what do you want and who are you?" I asked and he just laughed. "Hello darling my name is rumlow and you have to come with me" he said . "And why would i do that?" "Maybe because your grandparents have just got shot and i need to take you somewhere so you dont get hurt yet." He said with a sarcastic tone but to be honest i was just trying to figure out what he just said. Did he just say that my grandparents have just got shot? "Earth to kid" he says while waving his hands in-front of my face "what?" I asked aggressively "gosh dont get your knickers in a twist. I just want to help you as your grandparents have just died" but with that i felt a sharp pain in my neck and everything went black

I hope this story gets better. I don't really have a good imagination so yeah. Please let me know what you think :)