Part 8- catch up

I woke up to me in a comfy ass bed with Maddie next to me. Last night was so much put on me i went to bed quite early. Considering its my family me and Maddie are still going to work for them i mean thats what we came over here for wasn't it?. I grabbed my phone to check the time and it was 6.37am. I tried to go back to sleep earlier but I couldn't so i went in my suitcase and chucked on a hoodie over my shorts and t-shirt. I walked through the bedroom and headed to the living room i was starving but I didn't want to make anything because i felt awkward i know that they are my family but I haven't seen them in 5 years are we all thought each other died so.

I sat on the sofa and i watched tiktok on my phone even though I'm 18 now tiktok is still taking over my life. I was casually scrolling through tiktok when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and it was peter. God he have had a glow up since i last saw him. He used to be a little kid well a annoying one that wasn't very good looking but now he is well the only word i can describe him is perfect. His hair was gorgeous he had perfect white teeth. His eyes i could look into all day and his body Dont get me started with that. FUCK  I'm simping. "You okay y/n?" Peter asks taking me out of my drooling. "Huh? Oh yeah im okay how are you peter?" I ask. "Yeah im good how are you up so early?" He asks taking a seat next to me. "Not really sure to be honest i normally get up at 7 to go to work anyway but today i just woke up naturally how about you why are you up so early?" "Well you know i got training to do i am Spiderman you know" he said with a smirk on his face. " oh shush Spiderman. Anyway i was wondering if me and you could actually be friends now because when we were younger we used to hate each other" i say and peter laughs. "Of course. You know when i found out you 'died' i was heartbroken i was in my room basically all day everyday for like a year i missed you" he said and i look up at him. "Wait really?" "Yeah y/n even though we argued a lot i still loved you" he says and i smile. "Pete i still love you. We argued yeah but you were literally the best" i say and he hugs me. "Wanna come down to the training room with me?" "Of course" i reply.

We walk down to the training room and this place is literally huge. It has everything you would ever need. It had thick walls and different things. It also had like a gym thing and a boxing ring. "You any good at anything in here?" Peter asks. "Well you know im quite a fighter but I haven't used my powers in ages" i say and peters eyes widen. "Wait YOU GOT POWERS?" He shouts. "Yes now stop shouting its too early in the morning" i say and he just looks at me blankly. "Uh what?" I ask. "Well I'm kind of scared to train with you now" he says and i giggle. "Pete I haven't used them in ages and I'm not planning on to either. I cant control them when i use them all i can do is stop them i don't know what i can do all together" "does your father know?" "I don't know i did mention it yesterday but nobody asked me about them so I'm guessing he doesn't or nobody for that matter except Maddie" i say and he nods. "I might train later. Shall we have a catch up we haven't seen each other in ages and i wanna become friends" peter asks. "Of course"

So we sat down inside the boxing ring and we talked for ages. We got to know each other a-lot and I thought peter was a dickhead but he is amazing he is so kind and to be honest he is kind of quite. He has two friends called ned and MJ and apparently they are seeing each other but they haven't told peter. Nobody knows he is spider man except the others and ned and MJ. He loves to listen and dance to music literally like me. I asked him if he has watched friends and he has never but i said I'm making him watch it from start to finish. I told him all about my life and what happened in hydra and he shred a tear which made me cry but we hugged it out. We finished talking and now we basically know everything about eachother. "Y/n whats the time?" He asks. I look at my phone and my eyes widen. "Fuck pete its 12.30 I was supposed to start work at 8!!" I shout and get up. Peter grabs my arm and laughs. "Y/n its your family you are talking about i dought they will care if you are late or early" he reassures me. "True but still come on".

I grab his hand and pull him back up to the main room. Everyone was there sitting talking including maddie. "Where have you two been?" Maria asks. "I bet they have been having sex on the running machine" sam says. "Sam shut the fuck up you melon" i say and peter bursts out laughing. "I love this girl" peter says and i could feel my cheeks burning up so i shake it off. "Anyway missy why are you late?" My father asks. "Sorry dad me and peter were talking gosh its weird to say dad anyway we were talking and i kind of lost track of time" i reply and he just laughs. "Don't listen to your father y/n he is only messing with you" nat says.

I walked over and sat next to Maddie and pepper kept smiling at me. "Why are you smiling at me mum?" I ask.. "its just I'm so happy that you are alive and you have grown up so much and you haven't changed one bit still the same old y/n just taller and older" she smiles. "actually miss potts y/n got powers" peter adds on. "WHAT?" everyone technically shouts together. "I told you that yesterday" i said. "We had a lot going on yesterday but how have you got powers?" Steve asks me. "Hydra gave them to me thats how i escaped but i don't know what powers i have all together because i dont use them at all" i reply. "Do you want to start using them?" I hear bruce ask. "To be honest i would love to know what powers i got. But I don't know how to use them only this" i make my hand glow a purple color and  throw a power ball lightly and smash thors empty glass he had in his hand. "Do you mind i was going to refill that" thor says. "Sorry thor" i reply and he smiles and puts a thumbs up. "Well i know someone who can help you with your powers if you want to know sweetie" my dad says. "Wait really?" "Yeah i can ask him to come tomorrow if you want" "yes please" "i will ask him" "thank you dad. Anyway wheres the office i know we are family but i still want to work" "i will take you clint can you show maddie to her office please and show her what to do?" Nat asks. "Of course romanoff come on evans" clint replies