Part 7- reuntied

"What the fuck" we all shouted at the same time. I didn't waist anymore time i ran up to them and hugged them so tight god i missed this feeling. I could feel tears run down my face and onto Howard's shirt. I pulled away and there was a black mark from where i had been crying. "Y/n honey how are you alive? We had a funderel for you and everything" maria asks. "Grandma I didn't die i got kidnapped by hydra and i managed to escape i moved to greece because everyone said that you two died and so did dad mum and the others" i say with a cracked voice. With that maddie walks in. "Hi mi- oh hi im maddie" she says. "Hello maddie im Howard and thats my wife maria stark" he says. She looks at me with a 'is it really them look' and i nod. "Oh my god y/n im so happy for you!!!" She shouts and i smile. "Wait a second sorry maddie but y/n hydra kidnapped you and you escaped and moved to greece because you thought we all died?" Maria asks. "Yeah" "well we thought you died it was all over the news that you got shot and went into hospital and passed away" howard says. "Oh no i just god kidnapped" i say and with that morgan and cassie run in. "Grandad howard!!" Morgan shouts "daddy and mummy are back i just seen them all pull up outside" morgan says. "Oh lovely morgan we have to tell you something though when they get in" maria said. "Okay" morgan replies and me and maddie sat on the sofa i was currently shaking with tears running down my eyes. " mads is this all a dream?" I asked her and she shakes her head no and hugs me. "Its all real life y/n" she says.

The doors open "DADDY!!!" morgan shouts and i pull away from maddie. I look up and see everyone but they didnt seem to see me. Me and maddie  were kinda hiding in the corner of the room behind a huge plant on the sofa mind but still. "Oh where is the baby sitters?" I hear a voice and i knew exactly who it was nat. My heart broke i cant believe this wasn't a dream. "Yeah they are here. You already met one about 5 years ago and she is happy to see you all" maria said. " maddie and mia come out" i hear howard say but only maddie got up. "Hi im Maddie nice to meet you" she says. "Dont think i have seen you before" i hear my mother say and it broke my heart even more. "Haha no its my best friend you have met MIA come here" i hear her say. But i just sit there with my head in my hands. "Two seconds". She walks over and makes me look at her. "Your family who you lost is literally there now go" she whispers.  "Fine".

I got up and walked around the corner. I look at everyone and they all give me a weird look at first then they catch on. "y/n? Wait no it cant be never mind" steve says. "Hi uncle steve yes it is y/n" i say with a voice crack. Nat comes over and grabs me and hugs me so tight and i hear a load of cries coming from behind me. I pull away and basically everyone was crying. My mother came up to me and hugged me. "Gosh my baby is so big" she says and i let out a little laugh. "Wait is morgan baby bump?" I ask she nods. I look around and morgan and cassie are nowhere to be seen.

I finish hugging everyone and crying and we sat down then morgan came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back. "Hi sissy" i hear her say. I pulled away and looked at her. "You are probably wondering how i know? Well i have seen photos of you by mummy and daddy and when you walked in earlier i recognised you but I thought it was fake because i you died" she says and i just hold her hand. " i didnt think you would have been my sister but you look exactly like me so" she laughed. "So y/n hows life?" I hear sam say. "Oh hi dickhead" i laughed and so did he. "Yeah not the best got captured by hydra then escaped because they put powers into me. Killed them all pinched their money bought a house in greece found maddie on the sand so we moved in together and yeah she has been there since and we have had many jobs but when we seen this job we thought it was perfect so glad i did find it though" i said through tears. "Sorry im a very emotional person these days" i say and wanda hugs me. "Aint we all" she says.

I look around and i feel happy again but someone is missing. "Hey wheres peter?" I ask. "Oh he is with may they should be here so-" steve said and with that the door opened revealing them both. "Hey its them two people who gave you weird looks y/n" maddie says and when i look up it was. I instantly run over to peter and hug up. He didn't hug back so j pulled away. "Uh who are you?" He asks and i look at him "peter stop pissing me off you are grinding my grills" i say and his eyes lit up. "Oh my god y/n" he pulls me into a tight hug and i hug him back. He pulls away. "I thought you died what the fuck" he said. "Well i look pretty good for a dead bitch." I say and he laughs. "Hello y/n nice to see you alive hun" may says and pulls me in. "Nice to see you to may. I thought you two looked familier when i seen you two last night" i say. "Me too just didn't know who you was hun" she says. "Its okay". "Anyway y/n we want to hear about your life come and sit" i here steve say so i do as im told and sit on the sofa