Part 25- fun times

Me and Loki walk into the house and walk straight upstairs. He gets changed into shorts and a green T-shirt and i get changed into a matching pair of Gray shorts and t-shirt. We lay on the bed and watch tv until loki moves up to me and kisses me softly on the lips.

I move my hand up to the back of his neck and he pulls me too his lap. It starts to get more heated when he licks the bottom of my lip to ask for permission of course i let him in. Out tongues explore in each-others mouth's. I lean down and start to take off lokis T-shirt. "Are you sure my love we don't have to if you don't want to?" He asks softly. "Im sure".

With that he carefully lays me on the bed and takes his T-shirt off. He then leans down and takes mine off. "Woah you have a beautiful body y/n" he says while leaving kisses on my shoulders. He then kisses all the way down my body until he reaches my shorts. He then takes off my shorts so I'm just left in my knickers. He then comes back up to my lips and kisses me more tensely. I lean down and start to pull down his shorts. He helps me by pulling them off himself. He pulls down my knickers and adds one finger inside and starts pumping. I could tell this wasn't his first time.

"Are you one hundred percent sure?" He asks again. "Loki i am with you" i reply and he smiles. He adds a second finger in and starts pumping more. "Ahhh Loki" i moan in pleasure. He pumps and pumps until he could feel i was close so he pulls them out. "I want to go together darling" he says and i groan. I reach over to my bed side table and get a condom out for Loki. Loki was huge and luckily i had big ones.  He tares the packet open and takes off his boxers. His hardness pops out and he puts the condom on. "If you want to stop just say okay?" He says. "I will" i reply. He hovers over me and lines his up with my entrance. He slowly pushing it in and i arch my back in pleasure. It did hurt a little because Loki is much bigger than peter. He slowly starts pumping in and out the he starts to get faster. The room fills with me and lokis moans. "You o-okay darling" he says while still pumping in and out of me. "Yeah im okay" i say back. He carries on pumping into me until i climax over him. He pulls out and he is still very huge. I take the condom off and place it on the floor.

I kneel down in front of him and lick the tip of him. He leans back in pleasure so i keep teasing him. "If you keep teasing me you will regret it darling" he says in a deep voice. Gosh he turns me on. I take him all in and start bobbing my head. Loki lightly grabs onto my hair and helps me bob faster. "Oh god y/n" he moans and i smirk. I kept bobbing until i could feel him twitch after a few seconds he cums into my mouth. "Swallow darling" he says and looks at me. I do as he says and i swallow it. "Good girl" he says while he lays back onto the bed.

I go and pick up the condom and take it to the bathroom. I put it in the bin i go back to the bedroom and put lokis T-shirt on and grab a fresh pair of knickers out of the draw. I lay next to loki and he cuddles into me. "That was the best. Better than peters" i say and he laughs. "Im glad darling now try and get some sleep. Actually have we got plans tomorrow?" He asks.

"Well we could go to the beach i do have my own beach basically"

"That would be lovely. We are hear for a week Aint we?"

"Yeah until next Monday"

"Good. We will have lots of fun"

"Yeah we will. Goodnight loki"

"Goodnight beautiful"

We fall asleep. I wake up sweating again i dont think i shouted this time though because loki hadn't moved. I look at the time and it was 7.35am. I get up and go downstairs. I make myself a cup of tea and sit down and scroll through my phone.

After a while my phone starts ringing and it was the compound asking to facetime me. So i answer it.

"Good morning y/n" my father says.

"Morning father. Hi everyone"

"I dont know why but you seem and look different" maddie says and i give her a weird look. "Not a bad way a good way"

"Oh why thank you. What do you lot want anyway?" I say and i hear loki come down the stairs.

"Oh thats rude. We could be dying" sam says and i freeze. I could feel the sweat building up again and i start shaking.

"Uh y/n you okay?" Bruce asks concerned.

"Y/n love whats wrong?" Loki asks and sits next to me. He wraps his arms around me and i start to calm down.

"Y/n please tell us" my mother says.

"I- im fine. J-just thought of something im okay" i say.

"Okay. Loki take care of her we got a meeting in five minutes we were phong to check up on you both" steve says.

We all say goodbye and hang up. Me and loki watch tv for a bit and then we start to get changed into our swim gear. I wear a white bikini and a white cover up. I put on my sliders and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk downstairs and see loki in black swim shorts and a open white shirt. I could see all his abs and it was a beautiful sight.

"Are you going to stand there drooling or are we actually going to go?" He laughs and i hit his chest playfully.

I take his hand in mine and walk through my garden and down the steps to the beach. We find a spot and place down our blankets and we lay on them.

"Can you do me a favour baby?" I ask.

"Of course my darling whats up?"

"Can you put oil onto my back as i cant reach"

"Of course"

I roll over onto my stomach and loki hovers over me and starts to put oil on me. While he was doing that he starts massaging me. I moan in pleasure and i hear him giggle. I feel myself dropping off to sleep.

"Wake up darling i have finished" he says while kissing my neck.

I roll back over and smile at him. "Thank you" i say. He kisses my lips softly and he pulls away.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asks.

"Not really its cold"

He picks me up bridal style and runs to the water. "Dont you dare throw me in i will actually kill you" i say.

"Well thats harsh darling. You could never kill me" he laughs.

He then walks to the water and throws me in. I swim back up and cross my arms. "You are cute when you are angry" he says laughing.

I splash water at him and some lands in his mouth.

"Ew what have they put in this water it taste salty" he says and i laugh.

"Its called the sea loki it is salty" i laugh and he swims up to me.

He grabs my hips to pull me into him and starts kissing me. I hold onto his neck and wrap my legs around his waist. He places his tongue inside my mouth and i do the same. We explore each others mouths and after a while we pull away.

"Can we go back im kinda cold" i say

"Of course sweetheart"

He takes my hand and leads me back to the blankets. We sit down and we talk for hours. After a while we went back up to the house and we just chill by the pool.