Part 19- first time

It was a couple of hours later and me and Sophie were getting ready in my room. Maddie got ready with nat and wanda i felt bad for Maddie because she thinks im leaving her behind because of Sophie but nobody will ever replace Maddie. Me and sophie were talking about sky and peter.

"So y/n have you and peter done it yet?" She asks.

"What no! We have only been together for a couple of days soph. Well i know you and sky have so im not going to ask that question."

"Well yeah we have. Dont mind me asking but are you still a virgin?"

"Yes i am soph"

"Oh ok so you haven't done anything at all?"

"Well i mean i have kissed and made out and masterbaited but thats about it"

"Oh my you have a lot to do y/n"

"I know i know but i have to wait for the right time"

Sophie had finished getting ready and we were just talking until we hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" i shout.

Then walked in maddie.

"Hiya girls. Y/n can i speak to you please. Alone"

"Sure. Soph do you mind"

"No no not at all carry on. I will meet you two downstairs"

She left and closed the door behind her. Maddie sat on the bed and she started to cry so i hugged her.

"Shh its okay tell me whats wrong"

"Y/n im so sorry that i have been in a mood with you today. Its just i have got something to tell you i should have told you before but i done something stupid!" She says while crying.

"Mads tell me its okay"

"Im pregnant" she spoke and i froze.

"W-what?. How?"

"Well me and clint got together on the first night when we all got drunk and we had sex. I mean we were together but then it started happening quite a lot more and last week i kept being sick every morning and I didn't think nothing of it but my period is 3 days late so i took a test and it came back positive. H-how am I supposed to tell clint he will hate me"

"He will not hate you maddie. If he does i will actually push him out the window. You will be okay. You want to keep it dont you?"

"Well i mean i do but i dont think clint will"

"Speak to him please mads he needs to know"

"Can you speak to him?"

"What why me?"

"Please im scared to tell him"

"Okay i will speak to him. Let me get changed actually go in my suitcase and pick a outfit for me"

 Let me get changed actually go in my suitcase and pick a outfit for me"

Maddie wore the white one and i wore the black

We both walked downstairs and it was only a small party with people that we knew. Maddie sat down next to nat and she made eyes for me to speak to clint.

"Y/n are you going to sit down or are you gonna stand there like a wally" sam says.

"Sam shush and no. Clint can i speak to you please?"

"Cant we speak later?"

"No now please"

"Yes boss"

I lead us to a room and shut the door.

"If this is one of them things where the best friend sleeps with the boyfriend dont. I dont want to do it" he says.

"Clint stop this is serious."

"Oh"

"It's about maddie"

"Maddie is she ok?" He asks worried.

"She is fine well she aint but you could help"

"Why whats wrong?"

"She's pregnant clint. She didn't want to say anything because its very soon but she is shitting herself out there please can you speak to her"

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!" He shouts but i put my hand over his mouth.

"Clint shut the fuck up! Dont want everyone to hear just go and speak to her"

"I will thanks for telling me y/n"

With that we walk back out and i sit next to peter and he holds my hand. Clint takes maddie out of the room and into anoher. After about 10 minutes they come back smiling. They sit down.

"What are you two smiling at?" Thor asks.

"Oh clint said something funny" maddie says quickly. I guess she dont want anyone to know.

We all drank except clint me maddie and peter and shortly everyone went up to bed and it was me and peter left.

"Wanna sleep in my room?" Peter asks.

"Sure"

So he takes my hand and leads me to his room. We put a film on but half way through we started kissing and it got intense. He hovered over me and started kissing my neck. "Pete im a virgin just to let you know" i say and he looks at me. "So am i" he says while smirking. He slowly takes off his shirt and he starts to take off my all in one. I had a black bra and thong on and he starts kissing my stomach. "Are you sure you want to do this y/n?" He asks. "Im sure are you?" "Always". He started taking off his trousers and he was HUGE. considering he is a quite small that is huge.

He started taking off my bra and it released my boobs. He massages them like he has done this before and he starts to take off my knickers. He puts one finger in me and pushes in and out. "Mhh pete" i moan. "Be quite we dont want the others hearing us" he sticks another finger in and pumps. "Pete please be inside me" i moan and he pulls his fingers out. He then leans over me and opens his bed side table. He pulls out a condom and puts it on. He then pushes inside me and it was painful. But after he starts thrusting it starts to get more pleasure than pain. "Oh pete go faster" and with my words he started pumping faster. "Uhhh pete i think im gonna cum" i moan. "Me too" with that we both climax and he starts to go slower. He pulls out and he lays next to me.

"That was the best" he says and wraps him arms around me.

"Yeah it was" i lied i mean I haven't had sex before but it was sloppy. I mean it was our both first time but it just didn't feel right. Yeah i had pleasure but after a while it just didn't feel like right for me. Peter is a lovely boy and he deserves the world. I love him but i think we pushed this a bit too far we have only been together a few days.maybe its because im tired. I cuddled into him and this felt right. He kissed me on the forehead and we fell asleep.