Part 22- friends?

My father rushed in and my grandparents followed him. My mother stayed back with me but I didn't want peter to get hurt. I know he cheated on me and said those things but I didn't want him to get hurt.

"Mum i have to stop dad i dont want him hurting peter"

"He wont hurt him honey he will probably shout or something"

I let go of my mothers hand and rushed into the compound. I walk into the main room with everyone and seen that thor was holding peter by thr throat up in the air.

"THOR PUT HIM DOWN!!" I shout and thor listens.

"You got nerve spider thing" thor says while he walks away.

"Look y/n im sorry. Can we talk?" Peter asks.

"No she cant" maddie answers for me.

"Please y/n let me explain"

"Fine come on" i say while walking out of the room.

We walk into the other room and sit on the sofa thing.

"Talk" i say sternly.

"Right ok. I like you y/n I thought i liked you more than friends but while we were doing it i just didn't see any sparks or anything yes I'm in the wrong for cheating on you but you and me both know that we were just meant as friends come on we used to hate each other and then it turned into love i don't think its meant to be more than friends"

"You are right peter but still you could have told me you didn't feel anything. To be honest I didn't either maybe it is just best it we stay friends"

"Good friends i mean we do get along"

"True. Yeah ok we could try being what we used to be. I dont mind you and mj you seem cute" i say and smile.

"Im sorry again y/n i should have told you"

"Its okay" i say while pulling him into a hug.

We stay like it for a while but we pull away we walk back to the living room and peter explains to everyone that we are just going to stay friends. I talk to Mj and we are fine. We are all fine but loki still doesn't seem happy with peter.

"Im starving" i say.

"Well we have all had food do you want anything?" Happy says.

"Well I haven't had anything want to go for that shawarma place down the road?" Loki asks.

"Sure! Lemme change i feel groggy in these clothes."

"Meet you out front in 10" he says and we both walk our separate ways.

I go to my room but someone just walks in it was maddie.

"Spill the beans bitch" she says and i look at her blankly.

"Huh?" I ask confused

"You and god of mischief you have gotten very close today and its scary" she says and i just laugh.

"He is a good friend mads me and him got along when i was younger too. Me and him used to get up to alot of mischief but then when i came back we wasn't that close. But we are just friends nothing more" i say.

"Ok ok so enjoy your date lovley"

"Its not a date!"

"Ok ok whatever"

"How are you feeling anyway hows the pregnancy?"

"Its only been 2 days y/n"

"So"

"Well its going well for two days now get ready!"

"Fine"

So i put on

ai head downstairs to the others and tell them we are going then i meet loki outside

a
i head downstairs to the others and tell them we are going then i meet loki outside.  He was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans to be honest he looked very good looking.

"Hello darling you look beautiful" he says and i blush.

"Why thank you loki you dont look too bad yourself"

"Well thank you lets go"

We walk to the shwarama shop and it was closed.

"Oh for the love of god" loki says and i laugh.

"No big deal there must be another shop around here"

"Your right theres a pretty one" he says pointing at a restaurant.

"Loki im not dressed for that" i say.

"You look perfect now stop complaining"

He takes my hand and leads me to the restaurant. We go in and order food. We talk about everything and he talks about Asgard. The food comes and we eat it and share some laughs. Once we were finished we go outside and it was dark.

"Jeez how long was we in there for" i ask.

"I dont have a phone so im not sure"

"Oh yeah I forgot you dont like technology" j check the time and my jaw drops. "Its 11.15PM!!

"Well like they say time flies when your having fun"

"Better get back"

"Okay darling"

So we walk back to the compound and walk in. The lights were still on so that means someone is up. We walk through the doors and everyone is sitting there talking.

"Miss us?" Loki asks.

"No not really its been quite" thor replies.

"Oh shush brother"

"How was your date?" My mother asks.

"Mum it wasn't a date"

"Of course it was you were both gone for ages" maria replies

"Oh whatever. Im going to bed im tired" i say

"Me too long night we had. Lots of exercise" loki says and i slap his arm.

"Shut up reindeer games"

"Sorry y/n. Im joking we just ate food and laughed"

"Thanks for saying the truth"

After that i walk up to my room and loki walks to his. I change into some pjs and knock my led lights on. I lay on my bed and watch a film and fall asleep half way through