Part 17- the greeks

In my dream*

We were all sat in the compound just talking until the place started rumbling. We all went to look and the compound got blown up. We all fell in different places but all managed to find each other at the opening of the rubble. We all stood there full of cuts and bruises but the kids and my grandparents were at a cabin that Howard and maria lives in. There wad this purple guy and he started shooting at us so we fought him and his army. "Y/n watch out!" My father shouts and i dodge a missile. We were all fighting but this purple guy grabs dr strange and he grabs his green stone thing and places it in his glove then he does the same with vision and vision dies. Wanda cries and her powers go insane and knocks out all of thanos army except him. This thanos snaps his fingers and everyone goes into feeling weird. "Mr stark i dont feel so good" peter says and he falls and he dusts away and then everyone else starts to dust until im on my own. "NOOOOOO"

End of dream.

"Nooooooo" i scream and wake myself up. I had sweat dripping down my face and the blankets were all rumpled. "What the fuck is that dream" i say to myself. I check the time and its 3.15am again. I always wake up at the same time everyday because of that dream. I have been having it all the time lately and I'm not liking it. I walk downstairs and knock the light on i go to the kitchen and make myself a glass of water then i walk back upstairs. I lay back on the bed and put the kissing booth on and fall asleep

I woke up to my phone someone face timing me it was the compound.

On the call*

Me- "hello it better be an emergency or someone is dying" i say in a groggy voice.

Tony- well good morning to you sleeping beauty

Maddie- are you still in bed?

Me- no im running around a field chasing cows. Of course im still in bed its like 6am.

Howard- actually its 12.30pm

Me- fuck off it isnt is it?

Howard- dont swear at me young lady and yes it is.

Me- shit i need to be down the doc for 2.30pm

Maddie- why?

Me- remember i said im going to see the greeks.

Maddie- oh yeah tell them i said hi.

Me- will do. Maddie i swear you better not be pregnant when i get back

Clint- she already is

Maddie- shut up clint. No im not dont worry

Peter- how are you anway y/n

Me- im good. Very tired but i need to get up

Tony- we will leave you go and by the way our mission is cancelled.

Me- oh good. Anyway speak to you all later i got to go.

Everyone- byee

After i hung up i got dressed into paper bag shorts and a tank top and i put on white high top converse. I went downstairs and made myself pop tarts and sat down and watched one episode of hannah montana it was now 1.30pm. I decided i would go for a little ride before i went to the doc so i drove to my favourite mountain and sat there for a while. Then i drove down to the doc.

I could see sam bill and harry sat on the boat waiting for me so i parked my car and locked it and ran upto them.

"Hello boys" i shout and they all come fast walking to me.

"Y/n oh my you have grown" says bill.

"And you have short hair now. Its mad" i reply and he laughs.

"Well hello there y/n" harry buts in.

"Hello harry. Hello sam again"

"Hello y/n" sam says with a smile.

"You ready?" Bill asks and i nod.

On the way we all talked and listening and danced to music. After about 30 minutes we got to the island and we all hopped in harrys little cart thing and drove up to the hotel. We parked it outside and i ran ahead of the men and went to see the others.

"Y/N!!!" They all shout and all hug me at once.

"How have you been?" Sophie asks.

"Madness soph if im being honest"

"Come in and talk to us"

So i sat down with them and explained what happened about meeting my family again and we talked alot more until my phone starts ringing.

"Can i take this?" I ask

"Of course go ahead" donna replies

It was katie

Me- hiya kate

Katie- hii. You know that shopping trip it might have to wait. Im going on holiday with ben tomorrow well im going out to turkey to see his parents and we will be gone for a couple of months

Me- oh my its okay. Have fun!!!

Katie- i will i cant wait

Me- i bet girll. Stay safe!

Katie- i will. Speak to you soon

Me- byee!

I hung up and went back inside to the others.

"Everything alright?" Sam asks

"Yeah everything is perfect. Just my friend."

"How long you staying for y/n?" Sophie asks.

"Uh well to be honest i might go back to new york tomorrow i have loads of work to do"

"I would love to go to new york you are so lucky!"

"Why dont you all come with me?"

"Wait really?" Tania asks.

"Well yeah i would love for you all to meet them and well you did look after me all them years so it coulf be a thank you gift. My father got a jet going back and forth so we could go on that"

"When will we be leaving" asks bill.

"Up to you can leave tonight if you want" i say.

"YESSS" they all shout.

"Go and pack your bags. If we leave at say 4 on the jet we will get at the compound about 2am is that ok?"

"Of course do they have spare rooms though?" Sophie says.

"Yeah loads"

So they all go and pack and we go back on the boat to the main land. We all squash in my car. Me and sophie in the front. The four men sat in the back wel squashed and then the three women squashed in the boot seats. It was a squeeze but it worked. We got to the airport and i parked my car and gave my key to daniel the worker and we got on the jet.