Part 6- what the f-

I woke up to the sound of two alarms going. I knock mine off and so does maddie. I look at her and she waves and me so i wave back. "Ugh 7am again" she says and i laugh. "Better to be early than late" i say and she rolls her eyes. " what shall we do for breakfast?" She asks. "I fancy mc donalds" "me too is there one around here" "uh yeah should be one around the corner. We both get up and just change into sweats just to eat breakfast. We grab our phones and we walk out of the room and through the lobby to the main doors. When we get out it feels cold. "Damn new york is definitely more cold than greece" maddie says. "Oh definitely" i reply. We walk a couple a minutes and we see mc donalds. When we get in i sit down and maddie goes and orders our meals. She comes back with two hash browns two mc muffins and two coffees. "You know me too well" i say. "Of course i do" she replies. We both tuck in and i get a text of a number. "Whos that? Maddie asks. "Im not sure" . I pull out my phone and its a random number

?- hi this is HH if your wondering how i got your number i have my ways. Anyway would it be okay if you come to the address at 9 instead of 10 simple reason the people are going for a meeting and there is nobody to look after the kids

Y/b- sure of course see you at 9.

?- i wont be there. There will be another two people there for you.

Y/n- oh ok.

?- thank you mia.

"Who was it?" Maddie asks. "hh he asked us to go an hour earlier." I reply. "Oh god its 7.45 now we better get back to get ready" she says. So we grab our food and coffee and eat it on the way back to the hotel. We rush in and get changed its only a half hour drive but still. I change into a black body all in one top with smart black trousers and a cream blazer and maddie dressed in a black skirt with black tights and a white frilly top and a white cardigan. We jumped into the rental car and i drove us there. The gate was huge.

When we got to the gate it said 'avengers compound' on the sign. "Avengers, what a bunch of losers" maddie says and i slap her arm playfully. "Shut up now im about to talk". I press the button and a old man speaks. "Whats your name?" He says bluntly and for some reason he sounded very familiar. "Uh hi its mia davies and maddie evans here for the job for HH" i say. "Come on in" he says and the gate opens.

I drive the car up-to the  front and park it in the space that says 'visitor' the other spaces say TS, PP, NR, JBB, SW, HH, HS, and a lot more. "Who are all these people" maddie asks. " no clue mads but we are about to find out" i say. We step out of the car and my heart is doing like a thousand miles per hour. I open the door and the place was huge. "Hi im friday im a virtual assistant please turn left and follow the corridor down to the bottom then take the lift up to the first floor and the kids will be in that room. Mr and mrs S will be there shortly they are in a meeting" this voice said. " i fucking shit myself then" I whispered and Maddie burst out laughing. We follow to where this voice tells us and we get to a door. When we open it two kids were playing with dolls and prams. "Hi" me and maddie said. "Hii are you our baby sitters" the young girl asks. "Yes we are what are your names?" I ask. "Im cassie and thats morgan". "Nice to meet you both. Im maddie and thats y- mia" maddie says. "I love your names" morgan says. "Why thank you" i reply.

We played with the dolls and the kids went to the room to get a puzzle for us. "Y/n why on earth does morgan look like you so much" maddie whisperers. "I dont know mads she does its kinda scary" i reply. With that the girls come back. They place a frozen puzzle infront of us and we make it.

After around an hour we finished the puzzle and they were getting bored. "Omg can we play just dance" cassie asks. "Of course" maddie replies. We knock the tv on and connect the just dance. The tv was weird because it was like the tv from when i was younger where you had a ipad to control it. "Haha my grandad dont know how to work this" morgan says and it brings back memories and i start to shred a tear. "Oh my im so sorry i didnt mean to make you cry mia" she says and she hugs me. "No no morgan it wasnt you. Me and you are very alike my grandad never used to know how to work the tv neither" she just giggles. "Thats grandads for you" she says and i laugh. We all begin to play just dance and we were dancing but we all got tired so we turned on the tv. "Girls wheres the bathroom i need to use it?" Maddie asks. "Walk down the corridor and it should be a pink door on the right its in there" cassie replies "thank you".

With that maddie leaves and i just watch tv with the girls. "Morgan omg we should go and get that game headbands to play with mia and maddie" cassie says. "Yess lets go. Mia we will be back" "okay girls" i laugh.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and a man spoke. "Hi im very sorry for only now coming" said the man. "Yes we are you must be either mia or maddie" a woman spoke. "Oh hi im mi-" i turned around and my face dropped.

"Y/n?" The man asks. "Is it really you y/n?" The woman adds on. "Grandpa? Grandma?" I ask. "WHY THE FU-" we all shout

Ooo damn they finally reunite. What do you think will happen?