Part 13- prank

It was the next day our flight was at 2pm and it was currently 10.30am. We wouldn't get to Greece until 11pm but at least we could go straight to bed. It was going to be me peter ned and mj. Surprisingly ned and MJ were a couple so they could share the spare room bed i mean there was loads of spare rooms but they are a couple they can share. Me and peter watched a film last night in his room but he fell asleep before me so i went back to mine and maddies room. Well it was mine now as she is always sharing with Clint.

We were all currently eating pop tarts on the sofa i could feel people staring at me and when i looked my father, mother, grandad and grandmother was staring at me. "Take a picture you four it will last longer" i said sarcastically and howard took his phone out and took a picture of me shoving pop tarts into my mouth. "I didn't actually mean take a photo" i say and he laughs. "Well i cant believe how fast you have grown in five years so i need to capture them" he says. "Awh bless well take pictures of me when i took tidy not when i have a face full of pop tarts and sat in pjs". He just laughs.

After i finished my food i went upstairs and put clothes on. I put gray joggers on and a racer vest and a white jacket. I put nike socks on and white air force on and packed my suitcase ready i know it was only 11.00am now but i would rather be ready. I walked back down to the others and i was bored so i wanted to pull a prank. I walk into the kitchen and see bucky and sam. "Hey losers" i say and they turn and face me. "Hi bitch face" sam said. "Im bored wanna pull a prank?" I ask. "Yess i have been wanting to do this one. Basically can we pretend i stab you?" Bucky says and me and sam just stare at him. "Im being serious like pretend i was playing darts with my knives but it hit you and you fall to the floor and pretend to die but put my top on and cover it with fake blood so you dont get any on your top" he says. "Ok that actually sounds fun" i say.

So bucky takes off his top and covers it with fake blood. He then puts it on me and takes the knife apart so its only the handle he then tapes the handle to the top and puts the top over my vest. He then puts blood on the floor and i lay down next to it. "You got to scream as loud as you can y/n" bucky whisperers. "AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK" i scream at the top of my lungs and fake cries. "GIYS HELP" sam shouts. I hear loads of footsteps running and i could see my father steve and bruce come running. "What the fuck happened here" my father says while kneeling down by me. "I was playing darts with my knives and I accidentally hit y/n" bucky says trying to hold in his laughs. "Bruce help her" steve says shakily. He then picks me up bridal style and takes me to bruces lab.

He lays me on the bed and i just 'scream in pain' I thought it was quite realistic. All the avengers were now in the room along with all the starks and my mother. Basically everyone. Peter was holding my hand and i was trying to hold in my laughs but sam was making it very difficult for me. "Will she be okay bruce?" Maddie asks while crying. "Hopefully we cant take the knife out because it is very dangerous she could possibly die" he says and i hear alot of sobs.

After a few seconds i loose it and burst out laughing then sam and bucky start laughing. "This isn't funny y/n you could die" i hear bruce say but i carried on laughing. I take off the shirt and just stand up and me bucky and sam walk out and sit on the sofa. Eventually they all come back up and sit on the sofas with us giving us evil looks. "Whats wrong someone pissed you all off?" I ask. "Yeah three dickheads" clint replies. "Y/n i was shitting myself I thought you was going to die" peter says while wiping his tears. "Well i have died before nothing to panic over and im alive" i say and maddie hits my arm. "Dont say that" she says.

After ten minutes of people telling us off i hear the lift open and ned and mj come in holding hands. I run up to them and hug them. "You just missed the fun" i say. "What do you mean?" Mj asks. "Me bucky and sam pranked everyone" "wish i seen that anyway you ready?" She asks. "Its too early" " its 12.30 y/n it takes half hour to get to the airport and we will want dinner so"z "true pete you ready?" I ask. "Yeah"

With that we all say our goodbyes and we head to the car. I drive because peter ned and mj cant drive. Ned and mj had a taxi here. We head to mc donalds and eat our food and then head onto the private jet my father gave us. It was amazing the jet was.