Part 29- jarvis is my only friend

I was sat there for what seemed hours. Ruble everywhere compound in pieces. Nobody with me. It was the worst. "Come on y/n you got to think of something" i say to myself. I stood up and looked at my barings. I could see the front gate it was bent over and broken in half. I could feel my powers growing stronger and I didn't like it. A power comes from my hand and i aim my arm at the floor then a car starts coming out of the ground. "What the fuck" i say to myself. "Did i just reverse that car from rubble to back to normal?".

I potched about with my powers then it came to me. I turn around and use all the power that i had left in me and i did what i did just know to the compound. It started to come back to normal and so did the sounding areas. Everything started going back to normal. I scream out in pain it was truly the worst pain ever.  I was doing it then it went dark.

Few days later*

I woke up on the compound floor in so much pain. My head was aching i was starving and also i felt so weak. I tried to stand up but i fell again. I look over to the desk that was in the main room and saw Rhodes old crutches from when he fell from the sky. I crawl over to them and use them to help me up. I look through the window and everything was perfect. The cars were back in their spots. The compound was back up. It was perfect all apart from one thing. I was alone. The whole world got dusted.

I used the crutches and sat on the sofa. I cried and cried until I basically had no tears left to cry. "J-jarvis" i cry out.

"Yes miss stark how can i help you?"

I made jarvis a year after i got kidnapped he knows everything about me and truly is my best friend. I never really told anyone about him because I didn't want anyone potching with him including my father. I know he had friday but still.

"I was just wondering what is new york like?" I ask

"I can show you and hack into all new yorks security cameras if you want" he says

"I would love that thank you"

A few moments later the big screen came on showing billions of cameras and in every one there was cars houses and buildings perfect no cracks no breaks no nothing. Not even people. It broke me.

I used rhodes crutches and i went to the kitchen and made loads of food. I was actually starving. I looked ill i felt ill i just wasn't myself. I mean who would be if they were in my state.

I made pizza, pasta, chicken nuggets, fries, burgers everything. I actually ate everything too until i felt sick from eating too much. After i ate the food i did feel better in myself. I didn't feel weak or anything so I decided to take a ride.

I jumped in my fathers orange audi and drove through the gate and too the city. I drove fast because there was nobody here. Until i got to the town the cars were everywhere so i had to drive through them all. I parked in the middle of the road and walked into the shop. I picked up a few things and walked out.

I sat back in the car and drove back to the compound. As soon as i went in i cried and cried again. There was no point me crying. "Come on Y/n there must be some way to get them back" i say to myself.

I walk down to my fathers lab and look around. In it there was a cabinet with all the avengers names on each draw. I opened each one and nothing to be found i came to scotts draw and for some reason he had a password to get into it.

"Jarvis can you hack into scotts draw please?" I ask

"Of course"

After a few seconds later a password or something comes on the screen. It said

Peanutbuttersandwich123

"Jarvis whats that?" I ask

"Thats scotts password miss stark"

"Oh god" i say while laughing.

I open his cabinet and there is nothing in there except a plane piece of paper.

"Ugh all that trouble for a piece of paper" i say.

I walk back upstairs and yet again cry. "Why did this have to happen. Its all my fault i should of told everyone about my visions and that they kept happening and this probably wont have happened" i say to myself while letting out a thousand tears.

I look around the lab and see my fathers suit lit up. He must of been working on it earlier. I go over and take the helmet off. I put it on my head and cry.

"Facial recognition complete" i voice says which sounds like friday.

Happy birthday y/n well late birthday because you might not have this until after your birthday but as you can see its a suit. I came down to my lab one day and thought to myself. Y/n needs protection. And especially as you like to jump out of windows.i come to my favourite place to think and get ideas it always works but I may have to teach you how to work this but its worth it. Im sorry we haven't been in your life as we wanted to be but im glad you are here now. I love you 3000 sweetheart"  my fathers voice spoke

Tears were falling down my face and i was sobbing. I took the helmet off and put it back where i found it. Those words. "I love you 3000" broke me.

(I know this is morgans scene but i loved it and now claiming it yours)

Memory*

"You done?" My father asks taking my juice pop out of my hand. "Now you are" he says while taking a bite out of the last piece.

"Dadd tell me a story" i say.

"A story. Okay. Once apon a time there was a little girl called y/n stark she ate her juice pop and went to bed the end"

"Ugh that's terrible dad" i say and he laughs

"Come on its the best story in the world. You love it really"

"Do i though?"

"Yes you do now go to sleep. I love you loads"

"I love you 3000"

"3000 thats huge. Now go to sleep or i will sell you on Amazon" he says and i laugh

End

I let out a few tears and then it hits me. "Greece" i say to myself. "I should go to greece thats where i come up with the best ideas"

I run upstairs grab a coat and jump into my fathers car. I then drive to the airport.