Part 44- try again

It was the day of the wedding AGAIN. We were all currently at the compound because well they have already seen me in my dress. I was wearing the same dress because this wedding wasn't exactly going to go as planned. Yes we are going to Asgard but its just going to be close friends and family not a load of people that we hardly know.

Right now  all the girls were standing outside the Asgard castle thing and loki and the boys were inside sitting in their seats. After a while the girls walked in and my father came out. My mother took stella in and sat her on her lap and my father took my arm.

"Ready for the second time?" He asked.

"Yup at least this time my waters cant break" i say and he laughs.

"True sweetie. Come on"

We walked in and my father let go of my arm when we reached the end.

"So we are gathered here again today to marry this beautiful couple. Now that their little princess has arrived hopefully they will be mr and mrs laufeyson at the end of this. Please say your vows again. This time mr laufeyson you start." The priest said.

"Y/n. You have made me the man i am today. I used to be the god of mischief but right now i feel like the god of love to y/n. You have changed my life so much and I'm grateful for it. I promise i will care for you when you need it and when you dont need it. I promise to be the most loving husband and be the best dad i can be. I promise when you are having a bad day or mood swings i will have my shoulder free for you. Now that our little princess is finally here we can all spend time together as a little family. I love you my queen and also i love our little princess so much"

"Awh loki." I say with tears.

"Dont cry my darling" he says and wipes them away.

"Now miss stark its your turn" the priest says.

"Loki. Like i have said already in our last wedding. The minute my body hit your body when you were comforting me i knew that i was going to love you. The way you laugh makes me laugh and your smile is contagious. I dont know why you chose me but im happy you did because now i have a very sexy husband to be and a beautiful baby girl that has now arrived My life couldn't get any better. I promise i will try and be the best wife i can be and hopefully my mood swings have stopped. Through everyday life i will promise to be with you and love you with my whole heart. Well half of my heart as the other half is devoted to our little princess. I love you loki and so does your little princess" i say and he squeezes my hand.

"Awh how lovely. You two are making me tear up" the priest says and we all giggle.
"So do you loki laufeyson take y/n stark to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he says with a smile.

"And do you y/n stark take loki laufeyson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Oh god no" i say and try to hide my laugh.

Loki looks at me with sadness and it breaks me.

"Y/n? Whats wrong?" Maddie shouts from the crowd.

"Im turned on by his suit and im getting flustered sorry. Anyway of course i do" everyone laughs at my comment and loki sighs of relief.

"Well in that case i may pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride" the priest says.

Loki holds onto me and makes me lean down but he holds me and kisses me passionately. The crowd cheers and all i can do is smile. He lifts me back up and i walk to grab stella. We then all walk to the main room of the castle and i change into a nice white jumpsuit just so i can get out of my dress and we all get ready for the after party.

We all talk,dance sing and the others drink. Me and may didnt drink because i was looking after stella while may was looking after cooper for maddie. I was going to drink but I really didn't feel like it and watching the others have a good time made me have a good time.

After about an hour it was 8.00pm and stella and cooper were sleeping so me and may took them up to a bedroom and laid them on the beds with bed gaurds on. I put jarvis in my ear so he could let me know if any of them woke and when i got downstairs my father and rhodey were fighting in their suits.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shout and run up to them.

"Y/N BE CAREFUL!" Maddie shouts but i ignore her.

I walk up to them and they just laugh.

"Tricked you" my father jokenly said but he was so drunk.

"Oh god only an hour in and your already pissed" i say and he laughs.

I laugh aswel and walk away. Maddie comes up to me and we talk for ages after a while i start to feel tired and i let may know i was going to bed. I head upstairs and go into the room with cooper and stella.

"Jarvis do me a favour and lock the door and make the room soundproof from the outside" I whisperer and i hear the door locking and i stop hearing the music coming from downstairs.

I must have been in a spare room because there was hardly anything in here except a wardrobe full of clothes. I open it up and i see clothes so i just find a top and shorts and shove them on. They were a bit big but better than nothing. I lay down on the single little put up bed and within minutes i was sleeping