Part 31- testing 123

It has been a year.I know a year is a lot of time to build a time machine but I'm not exactly the genius in the family my father and grandfather takes that roll. Jarvis used the suit and he helps me out with a lot of it but mostly he just tells me what to do its easier.

I was in the main corridor doing to finishing touches on the machine it was huge to be honest thats probably why it took so long. I was adding the part to the end of it and then i took a step back. I was amazed with it i cant believe i did this.

"Jarvis am i dreaming or is this like real did I really make this?" I ask

"You are not dreaming miss stark you are very awake"

I sat on the bench and i cried again. I really have missed the others i feel lonely. Maybe if there was any people in the world i would feel a little better but there isn't. My depression and anxiety is through the roof i think the only thing that was keeping me going is the fact i was working everyday on this time machine.

I stood up and walked over to the pannel.

"Say J do you know how to work this?"

"Yes i do. The thing is you could do the test run now but you dont have a suit"

"I do actually i can use scotts yes it might be a little big on the body but scott is quite small so it shouldn't be too bit"

"Well if you put that on we can do the test run straight away"

"Okay"

I go upstairs and into the changing room. I look around and i see Scott's name on the wardrobe. I open it up and there are two sets of suits. One is his ant man suit but i think its his old one because he was wearing one and the other one was his time travel suit.

I put it on and walk back down to the machine. Jarvis was stood there in the suit and he walked to the panel.

"We are just going back in time to the start of the party. Don't get seen. Just see if it works and Bring back something from there"

"Okay sounds easy"

"Okay stand on the panel and i will count down from 3"

I stood as like he said and put the helmet on.

"Testing in 3........2.........1......."

With that the machine send me through time.it was actually quite cool. I landed in my room. I could hear the music from downstairs so i walked downstairs trying not to get caught and there he was loki. He was stood in front of me in the corridor staring at me.

"Hello darling why are you in jeans and a tshirt shouldnt you be getting ready?"

"Uh yeah i think i should"

He walks up to me and kisses me. I kiss back missing the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Ugh i missed this" i say and he looks at me weird.

"We have been gone from each other for ten minutes darling"

"I know i just missed it"

"Well get changed and i will meet you downstairs"

He walks away and i go invisible and run past him. I stand there watching everyone and i see me sat on the chair speaking to ned and betty. I looked so down in the dumps. I see loki coming in and waking to my past self.

"Well darling that was fast"

"Huh?" My past said said.

"Nothing never mind"

He than sat next to her and my watch started beeping. I run over to thor and picks up his hammer then i get blasted back through the time machine and land on it.

"It worked y/n!" He says.

"I know!!!!"

"Well now we know it works maybe we could do it for real"

"What exactly would i do in the past though for the future?"

"Well if we work out where the stones were for each year we could get them before thanos"

"How many particles have we got?"

"We have 24 so its okay if we mess up"

"I wont mess up we have to just work out where they all are"

Me and Jarvis walk up to the meeting room well he dont he just stays in the walls talking now. We get there and i set the screen up with all the stones with sections to write in.

"All i know that there was three stones in new york if we pick the right year"

"I can work them all out in minutes miss stark if you want"

"Yes please J"

He does the running system and after minutes the screen lights up It shows the holograms displaying the different location, the Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

"So we will have to travel six times?" I ask.

"Well yes or we could do new york in one go"

"I think i would rather do them one by one"

"Okay miss. If we plan it out it would be easier"

"True. Well vision has the mind stone but it was in lokis scepter first so i could get onto the shield ship and just take it out i know they used it for vision but they only put it on him a few weeks before the fight happened. Strange has the time stone and when he didn't have it was 2010 so we could go then for that one. 2012 when loki was around is when they got the space stone so i could easily trick them in giving it to me. The gardiens have the power stone and thats easy to get if i get it before quil. The reality stone is easy to get in minutes just go and take it off thor but the soul stone thats kind if hard because aint it a soul for a soul?"

"Yes it is a soul for a soul"

"Well if a suit comes with me for that one and your voice is in it you wont actually die you will still be here"

"That might not work"

"Its worth a try"

"Thats correct but you need loads of energy for this y/n so i would suggest you getting some sleep and starting in the morning"

"Okay i will. It is 1.37am so i will go up to bed. I will speak to you in the morning"

I walk up to lokis room and grab one of his tshirts i lay on his bed just taking in his asgardien smell it was like heaven and then i eventually fall asleep.