Part 41- the expected

(Im sorry i keep skipping parts but im getting too exited. Btw there might only be around 50 chapters to this book)

Today was the day. The day i was not going to be y/n stark anymore. I was going to be y/n laufeyson. I was so exited but nervous at the same time apparently this was normal as that is what my mother said to me. Me and the girls are currently in the compound as the boys all went up to Asgard last night for our hen doos.

I was still getting those pains and they were getting worse by the day but i just put it down to my powers interacting with the pregnancy.

Right now we were all getting ready.

"You exited y/n?" Hope asks.

"Very but very very nervous" i reply.

"Awh my bestie is going to be married i can't believe it" maddie says with a huge smile.

"Me neither mads me neither"

"So when you are married are you moving into the Greece house?" Wanda asks.

"Yeah hopefully now before the baby is born"

"Awh it will be so cute your own little family" nat says.

"We will miss you at the compound" morgan says and hugs me.

"Awh morgs dont worry ok. We will see you all nearly everyday I'm only a portal away" i say and they all laugh.

We all finish getting ready and maddie gets cooper ready. He looked so adorable and we looked pretty hot too.

( the girls were in little green dresses and cooper was in a little black suit with a green bow tie)

"Awh we look amazing" wanda says and we all nod in agreement

"I will let steve know that we are ready for thor to take us up"nat says and she phones steve as thor dont have a phone.

We all walked outside the compound and the bifrost opened revealing thor.

"Looking gorgeous girls" thor says and holds my hand and kisses it. "And you soon to be sister in law is absolutely outstanding. Loki is lucky"

"Awh why thank you thor" i say and kiss his cheek.

"So are you all ready?" He asks.

"No im nervous" i say.

"You will be fine lets go" thor says and we all stand near him.

He takes us up the bifrost and cooper starts giggling it was an adorable sight.

As soon as we go to Asgard thor led us to the castle.

"I will get your father y/n" he says walks in to grab him.

"Ughhh im nervous" i say. I still had pains in my stomach but i was trying to avoid them.