Part 27- birthday

It was friday. Mine and maddies birthday i was not exited but maddie was loki slept in his room last night because me and him had a little argument about me not being exited for my birthday.

I was half asleep on the bed when maddie came rushing in

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!" She shouts and i push the blankets over my head. "Dont ignore me" she says and pulls the blanket off

"Happy birthday mads. Sorry this is just a horrible day for me i hate my birthday" i say

"You are nineteen now live your life!!"

Little did she know i was still having dreams and visions. I still had no clue what the meant i was kind of worried but I didn't tell anyone because i was just worried and I didn't want anyone else to worry. My parents are already worried but i lied to them and said i was fine.

"Bitch get up. Wait wheres loki?" She asks

"Uh me and him had a little argument last night because I didn't want my birthday to happen"

"Awh y/n i dont know why you dont like your birthday but come here" she says and pulls me into a hug i hug her back and we pull away. "Now get dressed into something and come downstairs"

"Okay okay" i say ans she walks out.

I start to get dressed but the door opens i look over and it was loki. He shuts the door behind him and comes over and pulls me into a hug.

"Im sorry darling I shouldn't have complained about you not liking your birthday last night" he says.

"Its okay i am a bit of a party pooper" i say and he laughs.

"Well happy birthday my darling"

"Thank you handsome" i say and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back and he gently pushes me up to the wall he kisses me a little harder until the door bursts open.

"You better be dres-" she stopped and looked at us."i see you two have made up but loki get your ass downstairs so y/n can dress"

"Yes ma'am" he says and i giggle.

They both leave and i finish getting dressed. I change into jeans and a white frilly tshirt. I put on some sliders because i am lazy to put shoes on and head downstairs. I reach the door and my head hurts again. "Ugh not again" i say to myself and everything goes black

The vision

Me and the others were sitting talking and the ground starts to shake. We all look at each other and the ground stops we thought it was just a mini earth quake but after about a minute the compound collapses. Im just laying there in the rubble trying to get everything off me until peter comes over and helps me. He helps me up and we go and run to see where everyone is and we find them all standing in the ruble looking at this shadow in the distance.

End of vision

I find myself on the floor leaned against the wall i was out of breath and i tried to get myself back up. I hear footsteps and when i look it was wanda.

"Oh my y/n are you okay?" She asks and helps me up.

"Oh yeah i feel over my slider and i got lazy so I didn't stand up" i lied.

"As long as you are okay. Happy birthday by the way" she says and hugs me.

"Thanks wanda" i say and we walk into the main room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone shouts and i laugh.

"Thank you guys" i say.

"See we would have walked in together but you were too busy making out with lover boy" maddie says

"Oh and falling over shoes" wanda adds

"Oh shush both of you" i say and everyone laughs.

Throughout the day we didn't really do much we just decorated the compound ready for the party. Me and Maddie didn't want much people but my father invited a few of the new Yorkers so we just went along with it.

It was about an hour before the party and me nat wanda and maddie were upstairs getting ready. Nat was wearing a black and gold dress. Wanda was wearing a blue little short dress maddie was wearing a red loose dress because of her bump and i was wearing a white all in one short thing. To be honest we all looked hot. We did our hair and make up and started walking downstairs.

We could hear quite a few people downstairs and when we looked the compound was already full. We walked over to the bar and maddie grabbed a glass of coke. Nat grabbed a glass of wine wanda got a martini and i grabbed my favourite cocktail that i always had. I felt bad drinking because maddie was pregnant but i gave her the strawberry out of my cocktails that had a tiny bit of wine so she could taste.

We all sat down and we talked. Maddie made me do karaoke and i sang what makes you beautiful by one direction because who doesn't love one direction. We then all danced and sang on the dance floor. We laughed and chatted. Until it was getting quite late so most people left until it was just us lot here.

"Im going to nip to the loo a sec be back now" i say and i get up and walk outside. I didn't actually need the toilet but i was getting a headache again. But this time nothing happened. After about 5 minutes i walk back in and everyone was talking.

"Whatever man its a trick" clint says.

"Be my guest" thor replies

"Uh whats going on?" I ask while sitting next to loki.

"Apparently none if us are worthy" my father speaks.

"Bet i am" clint says proudly

"Be my guest arrow boy" thor says and clint stands up.

He tries to lift the hammer and it dont budge. Bruce tries and fails. Nat tries and fails. My father and rhodey try and fails. Steve tries and it budges a little but not a lot and they all fail. They turn to me.

"You have a go darling" loki says

"Uh no thanks i will give that a miss i think" i say.

"Come on. We wont bully you if you cant lift it you have had a long day" bucky says and i stand up.

"Come on y/n do it for the girls!" Maddie shouts and i laugh.

I go to put my hand on the handle and the compound shakes a little. I look around and everyone laughs.

"Just a little storm probably" bruce says.

"Haha yes me playing with thunder" thor jokes.

I sit back down and put my head in my hands.

"Give up so easily y/n?" Clint asks.

"No its not that its ju-" i got cut off by the compound shaking even more.

"This compound is going to collapse now any minute" i say and everyone looks at me weird.

"Y/n what do you mean?" Strange asks.

"Well you see them headaches gives me visions and this happens in my vis-" i was cut off by the compound collapsing and all i see is darkness