Part 24- greece with the god

It was around 3 months later and Maddie had her scan. She was having a boy. I knew it was going to be a boy i had it in me. Me and Loki were doing well i can say I'm truly in love with him. We haven't said we love each other yet but i know we are. Maddie was always in a mood with me. Cant wait for 5 months until she can give birth because her hormones are horrendous.

Yesterday i asked Loki to come to my house in Greece with me today and he agreed. We were leaving at 10am and its currently 6.30am. I was scrolling through tiktok. I felt a hand on my thigh and when i look loki was smirking next to me.

"Good morning darling" he says in a morning voice.

"Good morning reindeer games" i joke and he rolls his eyes.

"I hate it when you call me that"

"Well i think its cute. Reindeers are cute and you are a reindeer"

"Oh ok i will leave you off. What time we leaving?"

"10am. And its 6.30am now so we have 3 and a half hours"

"3 hours to get ready because i want to cuddle for half hour"

"And I thought you were not romantic. You are the most loving bear i have ever seen"

"Well yes"

We cuddle for half hour then actually decide to get up. I get changed into a red tracksuit and red Jordan shoes. Loki got changed into some asgardien clothes they looked weird but he still looked hot so I wasn't complaining. We walked downstairs and i ate pop tarts. Loki made toast then we made our way to the living room with everyone else.

"Hello love birds" sam says.

"Good morning dickhead" i reply.

"Im so glad you found someone y/n and im still sorry" peter says.

"So am i " mj adds on.

"Stop apologising its okay. Im with this reindeer god now so im happy"

"That was rude" loki says.

"Sorry. Anyway why are you all up so early even maddie" i ask.

"Because this boy in my stomach is giving me jip and i cant sleep" she says.

"Awh bless you. Cant wait till he is born" i say and she smiles

"Me too" she replies.

We all sat talking for a bit until it was 9.30am.

"Y/n darling the jet leaves in half hour dont you think we should leave?" Loki asks.

"Well im a amazing driver so we would get there in twenty minutes but we can leave if you want"

"Yes dont drive fast you could kill me"

"Oh shush go and grab your suitcase"

"Yes boss"

He walks upstairs and a couple of minutes later he comes back down with his suitcase. We all say our goodbyes and head to the airport. Like i said i drove amazingly so we got there 10 minutes early and we were greated by gordon.

"Oh hello y/n who is this?" He asks.

"Gordon this is loki. Loki this is Gordon"

"Hi im the boyfriend" loki says.

"Hi im the pilot nice to meet you. You two ready to leave?"

"Yes. Of course" i say.

"Well you are in luck. We have worked out a shortcut . Normally it would take nine hours but it will six now because we will travel across the sea instead of the city's."

"Well thats swell. I cant wait to ride in this jet" loki says and i laugh.

We jump in and sit in our seats. We buckle up and we take off. Loki gets scared so he holds onto my hand and i just laugh. After we get into the air and flying flat we take our seatbelts off. We play pool and then i teach him to play battleships. We then both watch a film and fall asleep. We wake up and we have an hour to go. So we just talk and time flies. We buckle back up and wait to land.

As soon as we land i go and grab my car keys off Daniel and start driving. We arrive at my house half hour later and lokis mouth drops.

"Is this where you live?" He asks

"Yup well now part time. Hopefully one day back full time. Maddie said she wants to come back to greece to live when the baby is born but not in this house so it would just be me but maybe you in the future" i wink and he laughs.

"Probably darling"

We go upstairs and loki un packs. I phoned katie earlier and me loki her and ben are going out for food in a restaurant that me and katie used to go to when i was younger called furgies. We were leaving at 8 and it was currently 4 so we had a few hours to spare. We used them bu watching films and mostly kissing and cuddling. I never knew loki had this side to him. It was 6.15 and we both went to get ready.

I put on a yellow dress and loki wore denim shorts and and blue shirt.

"You look handsome" i say and he smiles.

"Well you my darling look beautiful"

I kiss him on the lips but we get interrupted by a car horn.

"Thats them lets go."

We head out the door and i lock it behind me.

"Hiii" i shout whilst hugging katie

"Hi this must be loki" she says.

"Yup. Loki this is katie and thats her boyfriend ben.ben,katie this is loki my boyfriend"

"Nice to meet you both" loki says politely.

"You too. You ready?" Ben asks and we nod.

Me and loki jumped in the back of bens car and he drove us to the restaurant. We all talked and laughed and had a amazing time. I told them about peter and maddie being pregnant and they were so happy for her. Until it was 11pm and the restaurant was closing

We all got back into bens car and he drove us back.

"Thank you for tonight it was amazing" i say.

"No worries it was lovely to catch up. It was also nice to meet you loki." Katie says.

"You too katie take care both" loki replies.

We all said our goodbyes and me and loki walked in.