Part 20- dreams can come true

It was the next day. I had been awake for a while just laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. You could probably guess what was wrong i had that dream again.Peter was next to me sleeping and when i checked the time it was 5.37am. "Ugh" i say quietly to myself. I get up and put one of peters t-shirts on and i find a pair of shorts on the floor so i put them on. I walk quietly down stairs and to the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of water and i get startled by the light going on.

"Ahh" i shout but stop myself so I wouldn't wake anyone and when i turn around my mother and father were standing in the door way. "Jesus are you trying to kill me or something?" I ask.

"No honey sorry we didn't know anyone was up. What are you doing up so early." My mother asked me.

"Couldn't sleep" i reply.

"Neither could we. Want to come down to the lab with us?" My father asks.

"Sure might as well nobody else is up"

So we all walked down to the lab. I sat on the desk chair and my mother sat on the other one helping my father while he was working on another suit. I swear its like mark 800 odd with him. I just watch them for a bit but i get bored so i walk over to the sofa and lay down and put the tv on.

"AHHHHH NOO PLEASE DAD NOOO DONT LEAVE ME MUMMMM!!" I scream in my sleep and jolt up quietly. I was breathing heavy and i had sweat dripping down my face.

"Hey hey its okay we are here its okay" my mother says while holding onto my hand.

"Whats wrong y/n is everything okay?" My father asks.

"I wasn't going to tell you but i have to. Every single night or when i fall asleep i have this recurring dream"

"About what?" Pepper asks.

"A purple ugly guy he gets them stone things out of visions head and stranges necklace thing and he puts them onto a glove and snaps his fingers. Then everyone in the world dusts even you guys and in left alone"

"It's probably just a weird dream there is no purple guy" my father reassures me.

"Probably. Friday whats the time?" I ask.

"It is currently 9.26am miss stark"

"Okay thank you. Is everyone up?" I ask

"Yeah i think so well most of them are anyway" says my mother.

So we all walk upstairs and i see peter. Fuck i forgot that even happened last night. Im not saying I didn't enjoy it. It was amazing but i just didn't get a good vibe. It was probably because it was both our first time.

"Good morning you three" bruce says happily.

"Morning bruce" i reply.

"Guys me and Maddie got something to tell you" Clint  says and i shoot my eyes to Maddie and she is just smiling.

"Oh god your not engaged already are you?" Sam asks.

"Uh no me and clint have something bigger than that" maddie says and clint hugs her from the side.

"Me and maddie are expecting a baby"

Everyone cheers and hugs them including me.

"I know its soon and wasn't really planned but we both agreed to have it and we cant wait" maddie says and everyone has smiles plastered across their faces.

We all sit down on the sofas and eat breakfast. We all watched a couple of episodes of friends and for some reason i feel really tired and i have a huge headache. "Uh guys i might go and lay on the bed for a bit my head is pounding"

"Want some asprin?" My grandfather asks.

"No i will be fine. I will see you all in a bit" i say and walk out of the room. I walk up to my bedroom and lay on the bed. I shut my eyes then darkness.

In my dream.

Me and Maddie were walking in this park. We were talking and laughing until something caught my eye. It was peter and some brown haired girl. They were talking and laughing. Then there it was peter leaned in and kissed her they both got really heated and peter picks this girl up onto his lap and sits on a bench. They pull away and this girl whispers in peters ear something and he smiles. She gets off him and they both walk hand in hand down the path.

I woke up by someone knocking on my bedroom door. It was Maddie. "Hey how you feeling?" She asks.

"Ugh a bit better not 100% though"

"You need fresh air want to go for a walk?"

"Sure i will meet you downstairs. You need to change"

"Okay!"

So she leaves and i get changed into black jeans and a white off the shoulder top. I put on some red jordan 1 shoes and walked downstairs.

"You ready?" She asks.

"Yeah Im ready."

"Where you going?" Sam asks.

"Shit forgot you guys were here"

"Language" steve shouts and i let out a laugh.

"Well thats nice" donna says.

"Sorry i have a lot on my mind right now"

"You and Maddie go out for some fresh air  and come back and we will all order mc Donald's or something" sam says and we nod.

Me and Maddie walk out the door and we walk out the compound gate towards the field. It was a shortcut to the lake. We head across and we talk about everything on the way. I explain how me and peter did it and that i had a weird feeling and she just said it's probably because it was both our first time like i kept saying. We arrived at the lake and we were walking when someone shouted maddies name.

"OH MY GOD MILLIE!!!" She shouts and runs up to this 'millie' girl.

They both talk for a few minutes then they both walk up to me.

"Y/n this is millie she is my sister. Remember when i said to you that i had a sister but I didn't know where she lived?"

"Yeah?"

"This is her"

"Oh hi nice to meet you. Im maddies friend y/n."

"Best" she corrected me.

"Oh hi im millie as you probably know now" she laughs. "I have to get back to my house because i left my dog alone and he gets up to mischief but you two are welcome to come along"

"Yeah i will mills I haven't seen you in ages. Y/n want to come?"

"No its okay you two carry on im going for a little walk around the lake then heading back"

"See you later" maddie says and hugs me then walks back with millie.

I walk around the lake then i decide to walk through the park and up that way to the compound i know its the longer route but at least im getting out for fresh air.

I walk through the park and thats when i see him. Peter in the same place as my dream. "Oh fuck" i say to myself. I sit on the bench and put my sunglasses on and spy on him. I know thats a bit weird but i had to. The same thing that happened in my dream happened here. But when they left they headed to the compound.

I had tears in my eyes. Was this why i had a weird feeling. OH MH GOD I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE!!! i rush back to the compound with tears running down my eyes. I rush through the doors and run to my room but i bump into someone. It was loki.

"Hey darling watch where you are goi-" he stopped when he seen i was crying. "Hey y/n whats wrong?" He asks worried.

"Uh i-" i couldn't spit it out but he pulled me in and hugged me.

"Come on darling lets go on the balcon"