Part 39- planning and decorating

(Sorry i keep fast forwarding. I just haven't got the brains to actually think of good chapters so)

It had been about 5 months and i have 4 months left of the pregnancy. My stomach had gotten quite bigger and my hormones were everywhere i felt sorry for everyone. I was currently sat on the bed laughing at the fact i could hardly see my feet anymore.

I got up and walked down to the others. I walk straight past them and walk to the kitchen. I open the cupboard and find out there was no oreos left. I open the fridge and find there was no ice cream left.

I  walk to the living room with my arms crossed.

"Oop someones mad" sam says and i throw a pillow at his head.

"Next time it will be thors hammer"

"Jesus hormones" bucky whispered but i heard.

"Fuck off james. Anyway WHO ATE MY ICE CREAM!" I shout.

"Uh you" thor says.

"DONT TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME ODINSON"

"I didn't say anything harsh" he says.

"Whatever see you soon" i say and i open a portal to my house in greece and walk through. I walk to maddies old bedroom as she is moving in with clint and i start to unpack the babys new things.

I had already painted it. Well my mother painted it because of my pregnancy a couple of weeks ago. I started unboxing the crib and i loose the instructions and i start to cry.

I open another portal and ends up in the main room of the compound.

"Loki i need your help"

"You wont kill me will you"

"Ugh i will do it myself"

"No no come on i will help"

We both start to unpack the babys things and starts putting them together we started with the little cabinet and for some random reason the god of mischief was actually good at putting things up.

"How are you so good at these?" I ask.

"Its in my blood im a god sweetheart"

"Oh well then"

"And this handyman of a god is soon to be your husband"

"And i cant wait. When are we going to talk about it?"

"Now if you want" he says and i look at him.

"Really?"

"Of course darling"

"Ok"

"I was thinking about having it in Asgard i mean its a pretty place and theres lots of room."

"That would be amazing. We don't really want much people just close friends"

"True i dont like crowds of people that we hardly know"

"We should also have it after the baby is born"

"Why? I would love our baby to be in a dress with you"

"Loki its short notice the baby is coming in four months"

"Your father is a billionaire im sure he can help you out"

"We would have to ask him"

"We will when we have finished this room"

We carried on building the little things in the room and we placed a rug and chair down and little books and toys. It looked so pretty. I didn't know loki had this side to him but it was adorable.

"So are you ready to go back to the compound?" He asked

"Not yet"

"Huh why?"

"Follow me"

He took his hand in mine and led me  to the bedroom i shut the door and stood by the wall.

"Sit" he said pointing to the bed.

I did as i was told and sat on the bed. He waked over to me and started kissing my neck. He started kissing my clothed body all the way down to my thighs. He looks up at me and smirks. He unbuttons my jeans and slowly pulls them down. He then takes off my knickers and started kissing me down there. His tongue was doing amazing tricks and I couldn't get enough.

My phone started ringing and he stopped.

"Please carry on going" i asked him.

"Answer the phone and i will" he smirked.

I answered my phone and it was my father.

Tony-"Hello"

Me- "hi"

Tony- "we are ordering a Chinese would you and loki like some"

Me-"yeah p-pleaseee" i try to stop my moans as loki adds a finger.

Tony- "are you okay?"

Me- "uh yeah all good i got to go loki has just cut his finger"

Tony- "uh ok"

I hung up.

"Ahhh loki" i moan in pleasure.

"No whats my name?"

"Loki"

"No"

"Daddy"

"Yes good girl"

He started adding another finger and stars pounding in and our. "Loki im c-close"

"Cum for me baby"

With his words i cum all over his hand and he pulls them out and licks them clean.

"Come on sweetheart i want food in starving"

I look in the mirror and pull my trousers back up and make myself look a little presentable. We walk downstairs and i make a portal leading back to the compound.

The portal opened up to the main room and we walked over and sat down.

"Dad?" I ask.

"Yes honey?"

"Uh me and loki were wondering if we could have the wedding before the baby is born"

"Awh that would be lovely. We could do it like a a few days before" my mother says.

"I would love that. Im guessing your asking me to organise it because im rich?" He laughs.

"Basically yeah" i say.

"Okay sweetie i will organise it."

He grabs his laptop and starts typing in what he wants. He ordered catering and a photographer and we told him we were having it on asgard.

"So what date?"

"Uh i do-" i got cut off.

"22 june" loki said.

"Why that date?"

"On that date on asgard its always lighter till later and the moon at 12.30am is always pink it's beautiful"

"Then 22 of june it is"

"I cant believe my bestie is having a baby and getting married"

"Me neither honestly. Can we go shopping first?"

"Sure how about next week?" Maddie asks.

"Perfect. Girls you are all coming"

"Of course we are. Whats your theme?" Nat asks.

"Green because thats lokis favourite colour i had to add him into it"

"Perfect" wanda says