33-Moving?

Alex

I think finally telling Cora has lifted an invisible weight off of Liv's shoulders. 

It's now Monday, which means it's been two days since Naomi outed us to practically the whole school. 

Not that it bothered me but its grown Liv's agitation towards her. 

I watch her from my spot in the cafeteria as she refuses to look over at Naomi. 

Liv had promised Cora she would alternate between sitting with her and sitting over here with me and the guys. 

Today clearly she is sitting with Cora. 

"Stop longing for your girlfriend ten feet away and pay attention to me." Toby whines and my eyes snap over to him. 

"What?" I ask and he holds up his phone. 

"I asked you twice what I should respond with and you aren't answering."

"Respond? Who are you texting."

Toby groans, dropping his head to the table. 

"He's texting his girlfriend." Willy drags out the word girlfriend.

"What did she say?"

He hands me his phone.

Looking at the message I see Stevie asked him if he would join her for dinner tonight. With her parents. 

Oof. 

Toby has never been the commitment guy you bring home to your parents kind of guy. 

Hell Stevie is his first girlfriend, and the first girl I've seen him actually want to get to know. 

"Do you want to meet her parents?" I ask, handing his phone back to him. 

He shrugs, "We just started dating, isn't it too soon? I mean when did you meet Liv's mom?"

Fuck I forgot the guys don't know Liv's situation.

I shrug, "I forgot." I answer smoothly. 

They don't need to know I never met her mom and honestly I don't know if I want to. 

That is unless Liv asks me to. 

Toby groans, "One of you idiots bring your girlfriend over here. I need advice from a woman." He says gesturing between Ben and I.

"Hey I only met Willa's dad because he happened to be outside when I dropped her off." Ben says raising his hands in surrender. 

"And, she still might be able to help me."

Ben shakes his head before looking at me. 

I pull out my phone and text Liv. 

Me: need a favor

Oliver Twist: no sexual anything during school hours

Me: what tf is your contact name

Oliver Twist: you changed mine so I changed yours, deal with it

Me: you know the story behind Oliver Twist don't u?

Oliver Twist: yes I watched the movie

Me: which one?

Oliver Twist: Oliver & Company

Me: The animated one about the dog?

Oliver Twist: Bingo, now what favor?

Me: Stevie asked Toby to come over and have dinner with her fam. What should he say?