30-Seventeen

Olivia 

'You're Invited To Cora Stevens' Birthday Bash.' 

Thats what the sparkly pink and silver invite says, the one Cora just handed me and Willa. 

"I didnt know you're birthday was this weekend." Willa says as Cora takes a seat beside me at the table. 

It was currently lunch and I decided to sit over here today. 

Cora beams, "Yep a year older."

"But not wiser." Landon says pulling her to him so her back leans against his chest. 

"Har har." She says and he kisses the side of her head. 

"So who's all coming?" Willa asks and Cora shrugs. 

"I invited like everyone I know."

"Even Alex and his friends?" I ask hesitantly.

She nods, "Figured might as well. Remember no feeling reveals until after the party." She points a finger at me. 

Well too late for that. 

I know I should've just come out and said we were together the night we talked about it but I just couldn't. 

Alex and I could keep appearance for a few more days. 

Right?

Willa gives me a knowing look and I sigh. 

"Is there a theme?" Naomi asks from her seat across the table. 

Cora nods, "The colors are pink, white and silver. Try to stay on theme as best you can even if it's something simple, like a white t shirt."

"Where are your parents going to be?" I ask. 

She smirks, "Away, I convinced them to take the weekend for them selves. All the mumble jumble about relaxing, they ate that shit up."

I look over my shoulder to see Alex waving the sparkly invite in his hand. 

I bite my lip to keep from smiling. 

"So I was thinking that the four of us could get ready together, oh and you can invite Stevie as well." Cora says and I nod. 

"I'll let her know."

***

Stevie agrees and by Saturday night I am sitting on Cora's floor as we all get ready. 

Naomi is wearing a skin tight white dress that ends mid thigh and is strapless. 

Willa is wearing a pink long sleeve shirt with white high waisted bell bottoms. 

Stevie decided on a white sundress.

Cora is wearing a sparkly silver dress, that has a slit on the side and I am wearing a light pink spaghetti strap dress that ends mid thigh.

"Let me do your hair." Cora says to Stevie. 

She shakes her head, "I've never done anything to my hair before."

"It'll be fun, Toby will die when he sees you."

She agrees and Cora plugs in her straightener. 

"I'm going to the bathroom before the party starts." I say standing and heading to the bathroom.

Before I can even open the door a hand grabs me pulling me one door over. 

My back hits the wall and he shuts his door behind him, next thing I know his lips are on mine.