24-I Got You

Today is the best day of the whole entire year

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Today is the best day of the whole entire year.

It's halloween.

I am a sucker for those cheesy pranks people pull on halloween.

Mostly because I pull them every year.

See the Stevens' used to be the only people I could pull the pranks on. So over the years they got used to it.

Sometimes Sarah would pretend to be scared but other than that they just ignored it.

This year however things are different.

I have new friends to scare.

I'm going to a halloween party later with Cora but I am spending the day with Alex and his friends at the skate park.

Ever since we started dating I have begun to call them my friends.

Well I am still on the fence about Toby. He doesn't say the crap he used to say but I am still cautious around him.

For the park, I throw on one of Alex's hoodies and a pair of leggings.

The weather is getting cooler, it might not seem really cold to others.

But to me sixty five is cold.

What can I say? I'm from the south.

I keep my hair down and put on my Air Force 1's before grabbing my phone and heading down to the park.

I take my time as I look at all the decorated houses.

My favorite thing is when people go all out for Halloween and Christmas.

When I get there all the guys are already skating around.

I sit down on the picnic table, not planning on getting onto a skateboard today.

So maybe skateboarding isn't for me.

Sometimes I will stand on the board though and hold Alex's hand as he pulls me around the park at night.

I watch as Willy skates over to me.

"Well look who joined the party." He says and I see Alex skating over as well.

Willy reaches into his bag and pulls out grapes.

"Why do you have grapes just sitting in your backpack?" I ask and he shrugs.

"When I skate I get hungry. My mom says it's either grapes or blueberries." I hold my laugh in.

What I have learned about Willy is he is such a mommas boy. One time at lunch he had a crustless sandwich because his mom wanted to make his lunch and took off the crust.

Alex comes over to me, wrapping and arm around me before kissing my temple.

"Ew you're all sweaty." I say, trying to pull away.