3-One Week

I hate Monday mornings

I feel like it's such a universal thing and truly it has nothing to do with Monday it's self.

The first day of the week just happens to fall on that day. Usually it's the first work day or the first school day of the week.

No one likes waking up early after a weekend of sleeping in. I know I don't.

I think I heard my mom come back last night which means I am off to Cora's tonight.

My phone alarm wakes me up at five thirty in the morning. That might seem early but school starts at seven and I have to walk there.

I could ask Cora to pick me up but the school is actually closer to her house than mine which means she'd have to drive a little extra to get me.

Getting out of bed I head down into the bathroom.

I take a shower, minus washing my hair since I just washed it yesterday. Then I do everything I need to do in the bathroom.

Back in my room I get dressed. I put on light wash high waisted mom jeans and a long sleeve black crop top followed by my slightly discolored chuck's.

Letting my hair down I run a brush through it. Luckily my hair is naturally straight so I don't have to do much with it in the mornings.

I apply some concealer to cover up my dark circles and add some mascara to my lashes.

Grabbing my cheer and school bag I head down stairs.

Sure enough my mom is passed out on the couch. A bottle of rum laying beside almost tucked under her.

I try to push back the weight on my chest and head into the kitchen.

Grabbing a pop tart bag and a bottle of water I head out and walk to school.

Putting earphones in my ears I play music as I eat and walk.

The first song I hear is We Never Change By Coldplay.

I love this song.

Once I get there I have about ten minutes before class.

I head down to the locker room and put my cheer bag in my locker, then I head upstairs to my first class.

English.

Walking inside I take my seat beside Cora.

"Dude did you hear about Ms.Waters?" She asks and I shake my head.

Ms.Waters is our English teacher. She's super old and actually doesnt really teach us. She just has us read a story from the text book and answer questions.

I always just reword the questions and she gives me a one hundred for them.

"She died." She says and my eyes widen.