13-Skateboarding Pro

Alex is going to try and teach me how to skateboard today

Emphasis on the word try.

See I can balance while someones hoisting me up in the air.

But on wheels?

That's when my coordination flies out the window.

I told Alex I'd meet him at the park at six and it was currently five.

My day so far had been pretty slow.

I woke up did some laundry and then laid in bed all day watching shows on Netflix.

I'm really living the teenage dream right now.

Since I have an hour until I meet Alex I decide to head down stairs and make dinner.

My mom hasn't come home all weekend which makes me think she really could come home any second.

I make a mental note to lock the door to my room.

My money isn't in there, I was worried someone might bust in and get it.

Once I am down stairs I grab out some bread, jelly, and peanut butter.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are so good.

I guess that is unless you are allergic to peanut butter.

I'm not. Hehe.

I spread the peanut butter on one piece of bread and the jelly on the other before squishing them together.

Grabbing my glass of water I go to sit by the counter.

I hate the feeling of peanut butter going down your throat but the taste is immaculate.

After I finish eating I get dressed, getting ready to head out.

I decide to throw my hair up in a ponytail as I head out the door.

Once I get to the park I already see Alex doing some cool flippy tricks on his board.

I really need to learn what they're called.

"GIVE ME AN A, GIVE ME AN L, GIVE ME AN E, GIVE ME AN X, WHAT DO THAT SPELL? GO ALEX!!" I cheer and he stops, picking up his board and walking over to me.

Did he not find it as funny as I did?

"You know you're supposed to get all happy and excited when someone cheers you on. That's the point of cheering." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Clean slate remember." I remind him and he nods.

"I remember Liv." He sounds sort of tired.

Then I remember we are a few hours away from his bed time.

"Well anyways I am ready for you to teach me all those cool tricks and shit."

He shakes his head, "Can you even stand on a skateboard by yourself?" He questions.