23-Boardwalks And Cotton Candy

Tonight I am taking Liv to the boardwalk

My mom used to take Liv, Cora, and I there all the time when we were younger.

I remember how much Liv used to love that place.

Especially at night.

Which is why I was taking her there on a Saturday Night.

I made sure Cora wouldn't need the car or be at the house for that matter.

Turns out she's spending the night at Willa's, so she just walked there.

Leaving me with the car.

As I lace up my chuck's I hear my phone ping.

Grabbing it from my bed I see it's Liv, letting me know she's here.

When I get outside I see her standing beside the passenger side door.

Just the sight of her takes my breath away.

She's wearing a short sleeve blue dress that ends above her thighs, and I notice she too is wearing high tops.

When she see's me a smile takes over her face.

A smile meant for me.

Fuck I am in deep.

I unlock the car and she gets in, I get into the drivers seat.

If I wasn't worried my parents would see, I would've pulled her in for a kiss.

"You know the boardwalk closes in three hours right?" She asks and I nod.

"Thats why I told you to bring a bathing suit."

She pulls up her dress to show me her black bikini bottoms that tie on the side.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

Grabbing the hem of her dress I pull it down making her laugh.

"It's just a bikini Alexander."

I groan, "It's what's under thats killing me."

Her lip twitches, "Maybe I'll let you take them off tonight."

I start the car and back out of the drive way. I roll down the windows cause shit I cant think straight.

"You have no self control." She jokes but if she looked down south she would see what she does to me.

The drive to the boardwalk isn't long and before I know it she's dragging me to the first ride.

After a few rides we end up getting some food and finding a table to eat at.

"Have you seen like any movie franchise?" Liv asks before dipping her fry in some ketchup.

I shrug, "I watched that one with you."