Chapter 10: The Search

The Image is from @offMomen on Twitter Here's the link: 

https://twitter.com/OfMomen/status/1435061643839377410?s=20 

Anyway enjoy the new chapter.

Minato's POV 30/5/15

I was walking to school with Hamuko and Y/N talking about past stories but when we got to the school gate they went quite listening to some gossiping students.

Gossiping Student: "Hey, did you hear? That 11th-grader."

Listening Student: "Oh, yeah! the one who was lying on the ground this morning, right? I hope she just ran away from home... Bur I feel like this is the start of something big."

Gossiping Student: "Yeah... There might be reporters and camera crews and stuff *sigh* I don't want to deal with it."

The first bell then rings identifying us and we start walking inside the school.

Morning

Me, Junpei, and Hamuko are in homeroom listening to some nearby girls conversation.

Female Student 1: "Did you hear? About that girl in 2-E?"

Female Student 2: "Yeah, they haven't got a clue."

Female Student 1: "Isn't it bizarre!?"

Minato (Thoughts): 'Everyone is talking about that rumour.'

 Junpei: "Man, can you believe these people? So, did you hear the details?"

Hamuko: "About what."

Junpei: "Well, a girl from 2-E went missing last night. This morning, they found her lying on the ground in front of the school gate! Nobody knows what happened, and supposedly, she's still unconscious."

Yukari then walks over to us.

Junpei: "Yo, Yuka-tan. This is a tough case, even for Junpei Iori, Ace Detective."

Hamuko/Yukari: "Ace Detective?"

Yukari: "Are you stupid or something? More like Stupei, Ace Defective."

Minato (Thoughts): 'Have to tell Y/N about this.'

Junpei: "Hey ! I resent that. Anyway, where've you been?

Yukari: "I was talking to the teacher. That girl they found... I saw her yesterday, on my way back from practice. She seemed okay then."

Hamuko: "Whoa."

Junpei: "Yeah what she said... Now, that's really strange." 

Time skip Evening dorm Y/N POV

I walk inside the dorm to see Yukari sitting down.

Yukari: "Oh, hey. Did you hear the rumour going around school? People can be so immature, sometimes. I mean, it's just a ghost story."

Y/N: "Yeah but people survive off of rumours so don't expect it to end."

Time skip 1/6/15 Hamuko POV

Me and Minato arrive at the school gate and Mitsuru is there as well.

Mitsuru: "Good morning. There seems to be a sense of restlessness in the air.

Hamuko: "Yeah, I agree."

Mitsuru: "Well, I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with shadows. Akihiko said we may be receiving a new member, but we don't know when we'll be attacked... So remain alert at all times.