Chapter 18: This is where I'll go

Hello, is has been awhile. I was gone for two weeks for anyone in the future, and that's because life got hard like it normally does but that is finally over and now I focus on this again. I'm going to try and get back into schedule with publishing a chapter every Thursday, and Saturday or Sunday if I'm able to stop procrastination. Anyway while I was gone this got 2K reads so that means I will shoutout the person who commits first on this chapter. You can shoutout to what you are writing right now, or like the previous right a message for everyone to see. Also if you have already been shoutout then you can't participate. I don't know the artist who made the art above. Anyway enjoy the chapter. 

7/24/15 Early Morning Y/N POV

I was a sleep until I heard banging coming from my door.

Insanity: 'The one time you went to sleep early you are awoken up 12 minutes earlier then usual.' 

Y/N: "What? Doesn't matter... Come in!"

The door opens revealing Yukari.

Yukari: "Hey, that girl disappeared, and we can't find her anywhere. Think you can help us out?"

Y/N: "Sure just give me minute."

Yukari: "Ok, I'll go ask Minato now."

Yukari then shuts the door and I get up, to get dressed for school. After getting dressed, I hear the familiar sound of Yukari yelling.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'What the fuck did Minato do this time.'

Insanity: 'May God bless his soul.'

Y/N (thoughts): 'What if he's into it.'

Insanity: 'I don't think that guy has a fetish with the emotions he shows daily.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Got a point.'

I walk out and go over to Minato's room to see Yukari and Aigis standing next to Minato in his bed trying to sleep.

Aigis: "I propose to be on standby in this room from now on. Is this acceptable?"

Yukari: "What!? N-No, it's not acceptable!"

Y/N (Thoughts): 'What the?'

Aigis: "If there is a problem, then I will address it promptly."

Yukari: "Uh, the problem is it's against dorm regulations... (To Minato) Well, don't just sit there! Tell her!"

Minato: "I don't care just let me sleep."

Minato tries to cover himself with the blanket more.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'You and me both pal.'

 Yukari: "Well, you should care! It's just not acceptable!"

I then see Insanity standing next to me.

Insanity: 'I'll bet that she'll do the opposite of what she said.'

Y/N (thoughts): 'What are you going to bet with.'

In the corner of my eye I see him shrug his shoulders.

Yukari: "Tch... Alright, I'll have a room prepared for you on the third floor. You can stay there. Oh, and don't leave the dorm by yourself, okay?"

Aigis: "I will do as commanded. Can I get the room next to Hamuko?"

Y/N: "That room is already occupied Aigis."

Aigis: "The same floor will suffice ."

Yukari: "*Sigh* I'm tired... I have practise this morning, so I gotta go."