Before we start and Bio

Author Notice

Author Notices will be underlined and italicised, normally at the top of a page

Hello there. This will be my first time writing something and sharing it on the internet so please give me some slack. To start with this story will follow the events of Persona 3 and will be in a universe where both the male main character and the female one are twins. There are many names for the Persona 3 protagonists but in this story, they're going to be called Minato Arisato and Hamuko Arisato I would call her Minako but as another writer said (would it be wrote instead of said) "feel free to call her Minako while you read, as Minato and Minako are too similar in names and it can confuse me at times when I write" 

Thank you NessWasHere 

This story will be influenced by other people's work like the person mentioned above but I will not copy them word by word my art teacher said, "Steal other people's works of art then add your own personal flare." she was a weird but good teacher. I do have a copy of the script which will be used as a reference. 

Anyway if you're familiar with the persona series every notable character has an arcana and you will have arcana number 21 the world arcana. Fun fact the world arcana number is also shared with the universe arcana.

Updates might be slow since I'm replaying Persona 3 right now but I'll try to balance writing and playing the game.  

Also, I changed the game starting date to Wednesday, April 1 2015 there is a reason why but I don't want to confirm why yet I will make sure everything important works in-between the change of time and everyone has 2015 technology or before. Also, a couple of chapters will take place during the months before the start of the actual game, starting January 10th.

BIO

Y/N - Your name 

L/N - Last name 

H/C - Hair colour 

E/C - Eye colour 

F/N - Father's name 

M/N - Mother's name  

Height - 182.88cm (You can insert your own height, this is just here to fuck with the Americans)

You were born in Australia, Queensland and lived there for most of your life until you made the decision to move to Japan and finish your studies there. You and your family have been close friends and colleagues with the Kirijo family for years and your family knows about the Dark Hour and what happened before its creation. You were there when Aigis was built and met Aigis a couple of times when you were there. You are a first year and live in the Iwatodai dorm with Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Yukari. 

You are good at engineering and code where you become able to make weapons later on and something else.

Your Persona is Alexander based on Alexander the Great. His weakness is his strike skills. Alexander doesn't resist anything but can use bufu and garu skills with a range of slash and debuffs. When you first summon Alexander his skills are:

Garu

Bufu

Power Slash

Tarunda  

Later on, Alexander will unlock more skills later on for example he learns getsu-ei just before the train.

Also, Tartarus will just be a notification that happens every now. Author from the future I stop doing that at a certain chapter because I lost track of the floors of my current playthrough of the game, so you can base it on your own playthrough or don't worry about it.

At the end of a chapter, I will write some Author notes or announcements in bold.  

word count *598*