Chapter 8: A Train Ride Of A Lifetime

The first part of Tartarus is completed on the 5/6.

Y/N POV 22/4/15 After School

Y/N: "Hope you have a great rest of your day Fuuka."

Fuuka: "You to Y/N-kun."

I then leave the classroom and to see Mitsuru walking over to me.

Mitsuru: "Hey can you come to student council."

Y/N: "Ok sure."

We then walk over to the student council room and entered the room with tables making a U formation with a bunch of people standing behind it. 

Mitsuru: "Everyone this is Y/N L/N. He's the one I said will be joining us later the past few days."

Boy with yellow arm band: "Y/N-kun, huh... I'm Hidetoshi Odagiri. I supervise the Disciplinary Committee."

Girl with brown hair: "I'm Chihiro Fushimi, the treasurer. I'm a sophomore, and umm... I'm still learning the ropes, so... Please be patience with me Y/N-san."

Y/N: "Hey, pleasure to meet you all."

Hidetoshi seems to be sizing me up

Hidetoshi: "You must be talented if the president hand-picked you."

I then look at the clock in the room to see that the school day is about to finish.

Mitsuru: "Today, we'll just do introductions. It will your job to help us Y/N. From now on you have permission to enter the Student Council Room whenever you need to. That includes after school, too. Thank you Y/N for joining us." 

After that I waved them goodbye and started walking back to the dorm. 

Time skip 27/4/15 After School Student Council Room

I was talking to Hidetoshi about improve the discipline at this school, to then hear the door open with Mitsuru walking in with Minato. Mitsuru explaining everything again and everyone introducing themselves again.

Hidetoshi: "Minato-kun, huh... I'm Hidetoshi Odagiri. I supervise the Disciplinary Committee."

Chihiro: "I'm Chihiro Fushimi, the treasurer. I'm a sophomore, and umm... I'm still learning the ropes, so... Please be patience with me Minato-san."

Minato: "Nice, to meet you all."

Hidetoshi seems to be sizing me up

Hidetoshi: "You must be talented if the president hand-picked you."

Y/N: "Deja Vu. Anyway I'm Y/N L/N but you already know that."

I then look at the clock in the room to see that the school day is about to finish.

Mitsuru: "Today, we'll just do introductions. It will your job to help us Y/N. From now on you have permission to enter the Student Council Room whenever you need to. That includes after school, too. Thank you Arisato, for joining us today."

Minato walks out of the Student Council Room.

Y/N: "Well I'm going to take my leave now."

I then leave the student council and catch up to Minato.

Y/N: "Hey, how's it going."

Minato: "Good,"

Y/N: "That's good."

We kept on walking in complete silence. We stayed like that until we reached bookworms.

Bunkichi: "Hello there."