Chapter 19: Who Am I

So the person who is getting a shout out is @the_scrublord31 he wanted to say "Hi my name is Scrublord." He also gets the pleasure of being my last shout out I'll be doing. Check him out support him. He's planning on releasing a persona 3 book by midsummer 2022 (Fuck this took awhile. That story is out now. Whoops) He also has other stories which are a good read. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Credit for the art Ediptus1 on twitter.  

7/28/15 Early Morning Y/N POV

Insanity: 'Oi wake up!'

I slowly get up from bed and look at Insanity sitting down on the chair.

Y/N: "*sigh* Why?"

Insanity: 'Because, you got a job to do.'

Y/N: "That can wait."

Insanity: 'Dude it's 10:49.'

Y/N: "Really."

Insanity: 'Yeah.'

Y/N: "*sigh* Fine I'll get up."

I get out of bed and walk over to the desk where Steve is. I put on the glasses.

Steve: "Good morning."

Y/N: "Morning. How long do you think I'll be working for."

Insanity: 'Don't know. Why are you asking?'

Y/N: "Wondering if I should bring my evoker with me if I stay there to late."

Insanity: 'Take it. What's the worst that can happen.'

I grab my evoker and walk out of my room to then walk down the stairs to go to the kitchen, and make a cup of coffee. I making my cup I walk around the bottom floor to see that no one is there.

Y/N: "Everyone left already."

I finish the cup of coffee and walk off to the workshop. Once I make to the workshop I grab a bag and start searching through it.

Y/N: "Steve, put the blueprints on the bottom left of the right lens. Then put the the list of things I need to combine on the left lens bottom right."

Steve complies and shows the the blueprints and  the list on the glasses.

Y/N: "Thanks. First I need to make the shell."

I grab some metal parts and some stuff I found in Tartarus. I start working on the handle. Ever now and then I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat, and after a while, I look outside to see that the moon is in the sky.

Y/N: "Man it's getting late."

Insanity: 'Now you notice.'

Y/N: "What did you say."

Insanity: 'You'll see.'

Y/N: "Bloody hell. Some help you are."

I walk out of the workshop and start walking towards the dorm to then stop when the sky turns green, the moon turns yellow, and the ground springs up puddles of blood.

Y/N: "It's already the Dark Hour."

Fuuka (telepathically): "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Fuuka? Is something wrong?"

Fuuka: "Yes, I've detected a Shadow in the city while looking for you."

Y/N: "It's not a full moon yet."

Fuuka: "It's just a normal Shadow from what I can tell."

Y/N: "Where is it?"

Fuuka: "It's near Naganaki Shrine."