Chapter 6: Tartarus

This chapter is on Tartarus so when Mitsuru is on the transceiver it will say *Mitsuru (TR)* .

Y/N POV

I was walking to school with Mitsuru talking about our family companies decisions.

Y/N: "So your father arranged you to get married to the heir of a company so that the Kirijo group has a business partner."

Mitsuru: "Yes."

Y/N: "God I thought my parents were stupid when they wanted me to get married."

Mitsuru: "Your family wanted you to be married."

Y/N: "Yeah, you don't know?"

Mitsuru: "I was never told." 

Y/N: "Well it's weird story. So when I found out I was arranged to get married, I told them to stick it that thought up their ass, and my grandparents on my mother side and mum agreed with me while the rest didn't, at the end I told them I will do it if they stand down their calm and let me decide my own decisions for now on, they agreed they wrote a contract about them losing their calm and stating that I will become the heir. The first thing I did after the ceremony was to cancel my arrange marriage because they were stupid while writing the contract and didn't state that I didn't have to get married so I broke it off. Everyone then went crazy it was insane, mum and her parents were celebrating with my dad which I found out he only did because of his parents, speaking of them, they were in disbelief they talked to Liz saying that I couldn't do that, which she just said "where does it say that." They then left later my grandparents came over to see me and told me that I would do well. So that's how I got out of being married."

Mitsuru: "Your family is currently different."

Y/N: "Yep, that's why we like them."

We then reach the school gate.

Mitsuru: "Y/N would you like to join Student Council?"

Y/N: "Sure it might delay somethings I had in mind but sure."

Mitsuru: "Ok go to the faculty office and tell someone in there that you're joining."

Y/N: "Will do Mitsuru."

Time skip in class

Y/N (thought): 'Fuuka is not here again. Wonder what happen.'

Time skip Lunch

I was walking to the over to Hamuko's class when I noticed Mitsuru.

Y/N: "Hey Mitsuru."

Mitsuru: "Hello Y/N. Where are you going?"

Y/N: "Minato's class and you."

Mitsuru: "The same room as you actually."

We then walk into Minato's class to see Minato, Hamuko, Yukari, and Junpei talking to each other. 

Mitsuru: "Can I have a minute? Come to the lounge when you get back to the dorm. I have something to tell everyone.

Junpei: "Oh, are we having that talk?"

Mitsuru: "I'll save the details for later. See you there.

Mitsuru then leaves the room.

Junpei: Wow, she didn't waste any time leaving."

Yukari: "She's probably busy with things like Student Council, unlike us."

Junpei: "Whoa, Yuka-tan! So I sense some hostility?"