Chapter 22: Good Man

7/9/15 evening dorm Y/N POV

I was sitting in my room doing my homework while listening to music. I was interrupted by the knocking of my door. I spin my chair around to face the door.

Y/N: "Come in."

The door opens revealing Junpei.

Junpei: "Hey. Can we talk?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Close the door if you want and take a seat."

Junpei closes the door and seats down in front of me.

Y/N: "You want to talk about Chidori."

Junpei: "Yeah. I don't know what happen to her."

Y/N: "Heard you went to the hospital yesterday. How did that go?"

Junpei: "Not great... Mitsuru was..."

Y/N: "Harsh. I feared that. I told her to go easy on her and not question Chidori. *sigh*"

Junpei: "I understand where she's coming from but..."

Junpei looks confuse and afraid.

Y/N: "Yeah, I know. Next time I'll go see Chidori too and try to stop Mitsuru if she starts interrogating. Will you be there."

Junpei: "Yes. I think this is enough."

Junpei stands up.

Y/N: "Ok. If you want her to return back to how she used to be, don't lose faith."

Junpei: "Ok, thanks."

I then see a new tarot card float in my line of sight.

Arcana: 'Thou are I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a new bond... It brings closer to the truth... Thou shalt be blessed with the Magician arcana.'

The card then disintegrates into the air.

Y/N: "Anytime."

Junpei then leaves the room. 

Y/N: "Don't give up."

Time skip 8/9/15 evening

Mitsuru, Akihiko, Fuuka, and I were visiting Chidori in the hospital. Fuuka was sitting on chair beside Chidori.

Mitsuru: "So, Yamagishi... Do you sense anything?"

 Fuuka shakes her head.

Mitsuru: "By refusing to speak, you're only hurting yourself. We aren't keeping you here because we hate you; we just want to avoid unnecessary confrontation."

Junpei then runs in.

Junpei: "How's Chidori?"

Akihiko: "Again? What's your obsession, Junpei?"

Junpei: "Did she say anything?"

Y/N: "No."

Junpei: "Can I just talk to her?"

Mitsuru: "Iori... It seems like you're letting you emotions get the best of you. Is everything ok?"

Junpei: "Well... Not exactly... I know she attacked me, but... I can't stop thinking about her!"

Fuuka: "Junpei-kun."

Y/N: "Go ahead we won't intervene."

Fuuka gets up and stands next to me while Junpei takes her sear next to Chidori.

Junpei: "You okay? I'm glad they let you keep your sketchbook... You really do like to draw, huh?" 

Chidori: "It doesn't matter."