Chapter 20: Summer's Festivities

7/8/15 Dark Hour Y/N POV

I was in my father's workshop tinkering with multiple parts, trying to make the damn sword. 

Pharos: "Hi, how are you?"

I turn around to see Pharos sitting on one of the chairs in the room.

Pharos: "I remembered something else... The end won't be brought about by anyone in particular... It's coming because there are many people who wish for it... As if it was destined from the start. But, doesn't that seem like a strange thing to wish for?"

Y/N: "I was once like that, but I learnt that suffering gives everything purpose. So not really."

Pharos: "I see... Well, I suppose some people would choose death over suffering. Otherwise, one might end up hating everything in this world..."

Y/N: "That is a possibility."

Pharos: "Well, enough about that for now. There's something else I wanted to tell you today... Soon, the poisonous flowers will bloom... One in your own garden, and three in the garden opposite yours. I don't know whether or not this has anything to do with the end, but you should be careful."

He disappears and reappears beside me.

Pharos: "I'll come again if I find out anything useful. That's what friends are for, right?"

Y/N: "You could say that."

He vanishes. I then see the Death Arcana float down in front of me.

Arcana: 'Thou aren't I... And I am thou... Thou hast increase their bond... It brings closer to the truth... Thou has increase the Death arcana to there fifth level.' 

The card vanishes like Pharos did. I go back to what I was doing before.

Time skip 8/8/15 Workshop

Steve: "Incoming call from the velvet room."

I then hear my ringing from the other room. I stop what I was doing and walk over to my phone and answer the call.

Y/N: "Hello."

Margaret: "I'm sorry to bother you, from whatever you're doing, but can I have a word with you?"

Y/N: "Sure. What is it?"

Margaret: "Can you come to the velvet room? My master wants to talk with you."

Y/N: "Okay. I'll be there soon."

She then ends the call and I go back to where I was working and start putting everything away. 

Insanity: 'Hey do you remember the thing you found a couple days ago.'

Y/N: "Yeah. What about it?"

Insanity: 'What do you think it is?'

Y/N: "Don't know."

Insanity: 'Well let's find out.'

Y/N: "Fine."

I walk over to the circular device and hold it in my hands. 

Y/N: "It's from Tartarus, that's all I can say."

Insanity: 'We assumed that from the beginning. Do something.'

Y/N: "What am I assumed to do?"

Insanity: 'Poke or something. Think."

I sigh and start poking it. Nothing comes from the interaction. I then hear something falling down. My body tenses as I look around trying to find the cause of the noise. I look around but I noticed that my vision was tinted by a yellow shade.