Chapter 11: The Rescue

The credit for the art above is Kuvshinov-Ilya on Deviant Art. Thank you @the_scrublord31 for telling me. Here is the Link

https://www.deviantart.com/kuvshinov-ilya/art/Fuuka-Yamagishi-sketch-471561681

Anyway enjoy.

6/8/15 School lunch Y/N POV

When lunch started Ekoda left to the Faculty Office. I then go my neighbouring class and met up with the others.

Y/N: "Ekoda, left to go to the Faculty Office."

Yukari: "Ok, let's go after him."

Minato, Junpei, Muko, Yukari, and I leave the classroom and walk over to the Faculty Office. Once we enter the room Mitsuru, Ekoda, and another girl was already in there.

Yukari: "Oh, Mitsuru-senpai. Why are you here?"

Mitsuru: "Same reason as you. Mr. Ekoda, I'm here to as you about a student named Fuuka Yamagishi."

Brunette: "No!! I-I never thought it'd turn out like this... Fuuka."

Yukari: "Wait... You're that girl."

Y/N: "What did you do to Fuuka?"

I could tell my voice was becoming rough and harsh. Then I feel a hand land on my shoulder.

Minato: "It will be alright."

Ekoda: "Hold on, Y/N... This isn't an interrogation. Natsuki, you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. You wouldn't want to give them the wrong idea."

Y/N (Thought): 'What do you mean by wrong idea?'

Natsuki: "Fuuka... She... She always looked so frazzled whenever I gave her a hard time... Then, I realized... She's an honour student, but deep inside, she's the same as us. I knew exactly which buttons to push. We were just messin' with her that day, too! May 29th... We took Fuuka to the gym... And locked the door from the outside."

Y/N/Junpei: "What!? You locked her in!?"

Natsuki: "That night, Maki returned to school alone. She was afraid we'd get in trouble if Fuuka committed suicide. But, she never came back... And the next morning."

Yukari: "She was found lying on the ground by the gate."

Natsuki: "I went to the gym to let Fuuka out, but the door was still locked... So, I opened it and went inside , but she wasn't there... We all freaked out. Starting that night, we all went looking for her. But every night, another one of us went missing... and they ended up like Maki!"

Mitsuru: "I see... By the way, Mr. Ekoda... All this time, you've attributed Yamagishi's absences to illness. But in reality, she was missing. You must have been aware of that... What was your intention."

Ekoda: "I was thinking of the students, of course. You children may not understand, but we have to consider the future of everyone affected."

Y/N: "You were thinking of the Students, but you didn't report this to the police for the good of the class."

Ekoda: "It, it was in her best interest. I wouldn't want her records to be stained by something like this. Her parents agree!"

Y/N: "So you would protect your career, you ignored your responsibility as a teacher. I don't care if her parents agree to it you should done your job. You should of told the school that Fuuka went missing, because maybe someone might of had an Idea where she went, and it would tell her friends what happened to her. I'll tell you something... Me not knowing where Fuuka went made me question myself if I did something wrong, If I caused her to leave... So If you thought you did it for the good of the class... You didn't."