Chapter 17: Yakushima

The credit for the art above is Kuvshinov-Ilya on Deviant Art. Here is the Link.

https://www.deviantart.com/kuvshinov-ilya/art/Aigis-sketch-469622219

Anyway, enjoy.

7/20/15 Early Morning

Insanity: 'OI! WAKE UP!'

I jolt awake from my bed and look over to see Insanity standing over me.

Y/N: "What was that for?"

Insanity: 'You need to get up and get ready for the trip.'

Y/N: "I will, just five more minutes."

Insanity: 'Bitch you get your ass up before I slap you.'

Y/N: "Fine."

I got up and got ready for the trip to Yakushima. I descended downstairs with a bag on my shoulder, seeing everyone standing there.

Y/N: "Hey."

Junpei: "Hey man, are you ready."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Junpei: "Well, let's get going."

Everyone then leaves the dorm.

Y/N: "I hope there is something I can eat on the boat."

I then follow outside.

Fuuka: "Have you been to Yakushima before Y/N?"

Y/N: "I've been to Yakushima a couple of times."

Fuuka: "Is there any good places to explore."

Y/N: "There is a good mountain trail."

Mitsuru: "We're here."

Y/N: "I'll tell you more locations later."

Fuuka: "Thank you Y/N."

We then get on the boat and set sail to Yakushima. Once everyone put their bags away we all went out and stood on the sides of the ship. Akihiko was lifting weights and also talking to me about the training regime. Mitsuru, Hamuko, and Fuuka were talking to each and Junpei, Minato, and Yukari were leaning on the rails.

Junpei: "Hey, boats sure have a way of getting you all pumped up, huh? I mean, like this sea breeze that you can't experience on land."

Yukari: "Would you pipe down already? You're not a kid!"

Junpei: "Ah... Right now, I'm one with the breeze!"

Aki: "A change-of-scenery trip, huh? We should thank Mr. Ikutsuki."

Junpei: "Hey! I can finally see it clearly! Awesome! Ya... ku... shi... ma!"

The ship's horn then goes off at the same time as Junpei said ma.

Y/N: "Good timing."

Time skip Daytime

After the boat docked we then venture forth into the island with Mitsuru leading us to a familiar looking mansion. Once we go inside the mansion everyone is amaze by the design.

Fuuka: "Wow."

Junpei: "It's like we're in an episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Fabulous."

A couple of maids then approach.

Maids: "Welcome back, Milady. Good to see you to Sir."

Maid: "And you must be their schoolmates, correct? Welcome to the Kirijo vacation home. Please follow me."

Improving Eyes (Persona 3 x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें