Season 3: Episode 25 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 11

Episode 25 – Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 11

Donald and Daisy enjoy the rest of their honeymoon to their heart's content, enjoying the wonders of Paris.

It was after two weeks the wedded Duck Couple came back to Duckburg, reuniting with Scrooge, Della, Gladstone, Fethry, Launchpad, Beakely, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, Mabel, Julia, April, May and June. It was a joyous reunions and a lot of hugs were shared.

Donald and Daisy caught up with everyone, sharing stories about their honeymoon and handing over souvenirs.

For the next 2 months, the family spent as much time together as possible. They went on plenty of more adventures filled with peril and danger which they overcame, some pretty easily. They even watched movies together, went on outings, shared parties, told stories, the kids all had sleepovers (even inviting Gosalyn and Boyd for the fun), a bunch of visits were made to friends and families alike and Donald did his best to spend as much time with Della as they could.

And after two months the day of Donald, Daisy, Mabel and Julia's yearlong adventure had come. The family was stood together in the pier. The family of Donald, Daisy, Mabel and Julia were stood together in front of the Houseboat, opposite of Scrooge, Della, Gladstone, Fethry, Launchpad, Beakely and the rest of the kids.

The Houseboat has two banners. One that says "Home of Newly Married Duck Couple" and another that reads "Bon Voyage Family!"

Everyone was wearing their secondary outfits except Lena who was wearing her tertiary outfit.

Daisy was wearing a new purple version of her usual dress.

Julia was wearing a feminine light blue sailor outfit with gold buttons and her usual skirt.

Mabel is wearing a yellow dress the same style as Daisy's.

Donald was wearing his black sailor outfit but this time the linings were gold, he wears a red bowtie and his hat is the classic blue with black tag.

All were stood silently smiling as the sun shone and Scrooge was first to break the silence.

Scrooge: Well, I guess this is it. The day for your big adventure has come.

Donald: Yeah, these past couple of months have been really fun. Donald and Daisy held hands together. But now it's time for me to start my own family out in the sea and for me and Daisy to begin our own adventure.

Daisy: They smile at their adopted daughters. Along with a couple of stowaways AKA our adopted daughters.

Mabel & Julia: That's us.

Webby: Wow, Mabel, Julia, I love your new outfits. They look great.

Mabel: Thanks Webby. Since we're gonna go on a new adventure the two of us figured we'd dress for the occasion. I'm dressing up in an actual dress like Mom.

Julia: I thought I'd try dressing up as a sailor like Dad.

Lena: They look good on you.

Mabel: Thanks Lena.

Gladstone pushes in a cart of good luck charms ranging from horseshoes, herbs, t-shirts and a bunch of other items. And to top it all off they're gold, sapphire, ruby and other beautiful colours.

Gladstone: Here, Donaldo. These are a bunch of good luck charms that I won for being 100th customer in the jewellery store. Consider this my bon voyage gift to you and Daisy. May they bring you good luck on your adventure? Now I know you don't care about luck and just in case they don't work I made it so most of them are made out of gold or other very expensive colours.