Season 2: Episode 8 - Last Christmas

Episode 8 – Last Christmas

It's Christmas day at Duckburg. The entire family at McDuck manor are getting ready for their own Christmas Party. The entire manor is covered in snow and decorations. Donald Duck who seems to be at his happiest during Christmas is decorating the front lawn with Christmas lights and inflatable snowman. He's wearing a special green/red Christmas sweater with a picture of a snowman on it. He dances about at the same time while singing songs.

Donald: Deck the lawn with tons of snowmen, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

Scrooge comes out the door and is incredibly annoyed with Donald's constant singing. On Christmas Scrooge is at his Scroogiest since he absolutely hates the holiday, especially Santa Claus.

Scrooge: Hey! Donald yelps and gets his face stuck in the snowman. Get those inflatable abominations off my lawn! Donald gets out with his hat off.

Donald: But you have the perfect lawn for a Winter Wonderland

Donald puts his hat back on and looks at his uncle in confusion, wondering why he hates Christmas so much. Sure he's hated Santa Claus but he never hated the holiday itself.

Scrooge: I also have a pilot who can't tell the difference between Christmas lights and landing lights!

Donald gulps from seeing how he arranged the Christmas lights like they were landing lights and there's only one person who is stupid enough to confuse them. When he hears the sounds of propellers turning he slowly turns around and yelps in horror when he sees the Sunchaser approaching. Donald frantically tries to remove the decorations but to no avail and some Christmas lights get wrapped around him. He bounces on the snowman and sees the plane get closer. Scrooge rolls his eyes, even after the revelation of his cool Court Magician/Caballeros Warrior side to his family Donald is still unable to avoid his case of bad luck. Knowing the results he just closes the door and heads inside just as the Sunchaser crashes and Donald screams.

In the living room Huey, Louie, Webby and Duckworth are decorating the Christmas tree. Webby who is wearing a green headband with a red ribbon and reindeer decoration attached lassos the top of the tree and jumps from the first floor swinging around it and throwing on decoration.

Webby: Tinsel! Holly! Novelty Ornaments! She flips off and lands next to Huey, proudly presenting her work. Pure Christmas magic!

Huey is wearing a red sweater and a red/green santa hat. He opens his book and compares the tree with what's in his book, seeing that it doesn't look as good as it does in the book. He turns to Webby who's clasping her hands.

Huey: I have some notes on your ornament distribution.

Webby: Magiiic! Webby hugs Huey ecstatically not heeding what he just said.

Scrooge pushes past them grumbling. Duckworth puts the star on the top and watches his master walk towards Louie wearing a special hoodie with a picture of a Christmas tree on it writing a letter.

Louie: Dear Santa. Look, I can explain! Scrooge snatches the letter. He grumbles before scrunching it up and throwing it away much to Louie's dismay. What!? hey!

Beakely who is wearing red/white striped apron approaches Scrooge walking up the stairs with check board and pen.

Beakely: Christmas Eve dinner will be served promptly at 8:15, followed by the annual screening of Christmas on Bear Mountain at 9:08, and I've reset the cryptic traps. He walks past not wanting to hear this. Don't want another pesky sugar plum fairy infestation this year.