Seson 3: Episode 2 - Quack Pack Part 1

Episode 2 – Quack Pack Part 1

It's bright day in Duckburg today. Perfect enough for Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Gladstone, Fethry, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, May, April, June, Launchpad and Beakely to take a complete family photo now that the family is whole again which is something worth commemorating. Everyone is wearing their newer and less worn outfits and a professional photographer has been hired.

Donald, Fethry and Huey walk inside the Foyer, with the former holding a box overstuffed with camera equipment. Though they don't take notice that the foyer seems smaller and the picture has been replaced with that of Scrooge during the Gold Rush.

Donald wears his trademark blue sailor outfit again with the red bowtie, blue cap with bag tag and yellow lines.

Fethry is wearing a red sweater with a black band around the centre and a red cap with a black fluff at the top. (1)

Huey is wearing his light red vest underneath a red cardigan with the sleeves folded up above his elbows, He also wears a red and white cap larger than his usual one and the face of it has an image of hashtag and happy face.

Huey: Matching outfits, check.

Fethry: Professional photographer, hired.

Huey & Fethry: A million dollar smile…

They give the signal and Donald reveals his face and shows off the biggest smile he can give which make Fethry and Huey joyfully point at him.

Huey & Fethry: BIG CHECK! The audience laughs.

Huey: Nothing's gonna keep us from taking our best family portrait ever.

Fethry: Thanks a lot for inviting me and Gladstone to this momentous occasion!

Huey: Of course! We can't have a complete family photo without the entire family! Right, Uncle Donald!?

Fethry: Donald gives he thumbs up with a smile. What could possibly go wrong!?

Literally lest than a second after saying that the door is burst open and Dewey comes sliding inside.

Dewey's hair has grown out a little as he wears a blue buttoned up, half-sleeved shirt with rolled white sleeves coming out and reaching his elbows, collars folded down, a white brim at the bottom and a large light blue stripe around the centre of the shirt.

He begins dancing towards Huey, almost knocking off Donald then shows off to the audience as he gets on his knees in between Huey & Fethry. Huey huffs as he crosses his arms and Dewey gets up.

Dewey: Oh, Hubberrtt!

Huey: Huey sighs in annoyance and Dewey puts his hands on his hips. Unexpected complications… check…

Dewey: And guess who's got big plans for this year's family portrait? A few seconds later and Dewey jerks thumbs to himself. It's ME!

The crowd roars with cheers at Dewey who throws his fists forwards repeatedly and Huey and Fethry gesture to Dewey, sowing what they're having to deal with (Huey giving more exasperated gestures.)

Huey: Nope! He stops Dewey's dance and gets out his phone. All Uncle Donald wants is a normal family photo for once.

He shows a photo of Della and her three sons making silly faces, Daisy kissing a comically happy Donald on the cheek, Donald, Della, Fethry and Gladstone making silly faces together, Scrooge and Donald comically bickering and finally a photo of Donald and the boys being frightened by a ferocious bear.