Movie 4: Moonvasion Endgame Part 5

Moonvasion Endgame Part 5

Deep within the rubble are Launchpad, Beakely, Manny, Ventus and Aqua. Beakely is using her strength to hold up the entire structure. She struggles and groans with all her might but the weight is proving far too much for her and forces her to one knee. Beakely is screaming in sheer pain from the overwhelming weight until she finds herself being helped by Launchpad with one arm.

Beakely: NO, LAUNCHPAD! DON'T BE A FOOL! ESCAPE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! YOU CAN'T HELP HOLD THE ENTIRE STRUCTURE IN YOUR CONDITION!

Launchpad: Sorry Mrs B! But arm or no arm it's not in my nature to stay down and leave an ally to do everything by him or herself.

The entire area underneath the rubble is being flooded with water from above and slowly filling up.

Aqua is struggling to get up and when she sees debris falling on her she screams but is saved by Manny who tackles her out of the way.

May is stuck under a massive amount of rubble and feels her small body getting crushed and soaked to the bone.

May: I can't breathe! I can't breathe! I can't breathe!

Ventus also soaked wakes up, twisting his body in pain after the nasty fall.

Ventus: I'm coming May!

Launchpad: May, Ven, Aqua, Manny, get outta here!

He crawls over to his sister-figure, removes a stray bar and using a rock as balance Ven fits it underneath the rubble. With all his strength he pushes down with a pained groan and lifts the rubble enough for May to slip out of before the bar snaps. Both of them lie on their backs exhausted.

May: Thanks…I owe you one Ven.

Ventus: Sure…don't mention it.

Aqua: Ven, you okay?

Ventus looks to see Aqua wrapped in Manny's legs and he gives a pained thumbs-up. Aqua smiles in relief and Manny speaks.

Manny: (A thank you would be nice.)

Aqua: Understanding him enough Aqua strokes Manny. Thank you, Manny.

Ventus and May are panting on the water and Beakely and Launchpad are struggling to hold up the structure. They widen their eyes in horror.

Launchpad: VEN!

Everyone looks to see a massive amount of water pouring in all sides and engulf them all.

Darkwing who is buried under some rubble far away from Launchpad's group emerges, a little bruised up and groaning in pain but alive and well. He pops his dislocated jaw back and hears a transmission from his com link.

Ventus: Mayday, mayday! We're at the bottom of the rubble and it's flooding!

Darkwing: W-what!?

Darkwing places his hand over his ear in panic to get a better hearing of Ventus' SOS.

Ventus: WE'RE DROWNING! DOES ANYBODY COPY!? MAYDAY!

Darkwing: W-WAIT! I'M HERE! I'm here, can you hear me!?

Launchpad: DW! SAVE US!

May: HELP! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

Darkwing: Everything goes dead. Launchpad! May! Ven! RESPOND!

He looks around to see Mitzy stuck under some debris too and then looks to Gyro's shrink ray device, thus bringing an idea to save his friends to his mind.