Season 3: Episode 12-14 - Lets get Dangerous Part 6

Episode 12-14 - Lets get Dangerous Part 6

The entire gang was in shock and horror to see the core of the Ramrod, the very essence of Solego's circuit floating in front of them and what shocks them even more is that a part of Donald's magic is condensed in a blue electrical sphere right next to the Ramrod core.

Donald: That's my power floating next to the Ramrod core!?

Daisy: I knew it! I knew there was something familiar every time the Ramrod gave off those electrical surges!

Della: Me too! I felt this strange sensation whenever the Ramrod activated!

Donald: And I felt it when it almost killed us minutes ago! There was a familiar power source being used to run it from within along with key! And that power source was a magical one similar to my own energy signature!

Gosalyn: Wait a minute!? What's going on here!? What do you mean that's your magic!?

Darkwing: After he defeated Lunaris, Donald lost his powers due to excessive and dangerous use of his magic. He pushed himself to the limits and beyond.

Gosalyn: She looks to Donald in shock. You lost your powers saving us!?

Donald: That's right! Half of my magic was still inside of me locked up! The other half left my body and split into pieces!

Dewey: Only recently has Uncle Donald unlocked the half that was locked up in his body!

Daisy: But 20% of left his body in trying to save me and all of Duckburg!

Donald: They all glare at Bulba. How did you get my magic Bulba!? And why was it inside the Ramrod!?

Bulba: Bulba laughs evilly. I would be honoured to tell you. About a month ago I hit a wall in my completion of the Ramrod.

Donald: A month ago?

Louie: That's right around the time of that stuff with Emma Glamour.

Daisy: The same time Shellgoose and Felldrake almost destroyed Duckburg.

Bulba: After be ridding of Thaddeus I made plenty of modification to make the Ramrod more stable so I can keep the rifts open for longer! Unfortunately, the modifications I've made since then have made it so that Ramrod requires more power than it originally did which was a problem…until my sources detected a rather unique energy spike in the woods of St Canard. I was curious to know what is so I took a little hike. I tracked it down to a cave behind a waterfall and discovered this sphere at the end of the cave.

Donald: So that's what happened to the other 20% of my magic that I lost that day when I stopped that weapon?

Bulba: After bringing it back here for analysis I realized that this was a piece of your power Donald. The moment I found that out I knew I hit the jackpot! This piece of your magic was the perfect additional power supply I needed to re-run the Ramrod and have it work at full capacity once more!

After hearing this the entire family, including Darkwing and Gosalyn were disgusted.

Scrooge: To think that you've been using my nephew's power for your own nefarious ends!

Della: You have no right to even touch my brother's magic!

Donald: You're gonna pay for that Bulba! Nobody uses my magic to destroy the world and gets away with it!

Bulba: I merely offered to free this world from the harsh reality of reality. But since you refuse to let me change it I will change it myself. I will do it with your magic and the power of Solego's circuit! Like I said before the red sphere you see before contains the very essence of that circuit, the power to alter reality somewhat like the reality stone but through science instead of magic. I was hoping to avoid it having to come to this but with the Ramrod destroyed and my secret about to be revealed you've all forced my hand.