Season 3: Episode 8 - The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 2

Episode 8 – The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 2

Lena continues to struggle and once again she fails. She looks at her hands in frustration and barely avoids getting blasted by a green energy blast.

Lena: Come on Vi!

Webby: Boo! Bad form!

Violet: That wasn't me. You know I'd never breach duel protocol.

Della: She's telling the truth!

Webby: They watch Della run up in panic. Aunt Della, where have you been!? And where's Gladstone!?

Della: We have company! Phantom Blot has found us!

Girls: What!?

Lena: Lena runs in terror. How did that freako find us!?

Magica: Magica smacks her. You idiot! You lured him right to us!

Lena: Me! You kept telling me to use the amulet over and over you-!

Before that sentence could finish Gladstone is tossed out the bush and rolling on the ground, barely conscious. Phantom Blot emerges and steps on the Gander.

Blot: De Spell!

The sight of the witch that destroyed his family and ruined his life fuels him with rage. His holds out his gauntlet and fuels it with energy. He fires a bolt of electricity that forces the girls to scatter.

Webby leaps at Blot for a flying kick only for the masked agent to smack her and send her screaming away. Della leaps up to deliver a metal drop kick only for Blot to block it with his gauntlet before blasting Della with a wave of energy that sends her screaming. Violet throws magical blasts only for Blot to absorb them and return to sender. Violet screams and smashes into the trees.

Lena wants to help but gasps when she realizes her amulet is missing. Gladstone is the next to take on Blot. He jumps down in front and throws a punch. Their fists meet in a collision.

Gladstone: Give me my luck back! I can't live without it!

Blot: Too bad, Gander! All magic is dangerous and must be destroyed!

Gladstone grabs the gauntlet to try and remove it only for Blot to send him flying with a punch to the face. Blot chases after Magica and he finds herself cornered. Without her powers she doesn't stand a chance.

Blot: Your magic and your menace end here witch!

Lena: Don't forget who you're dealing with Blot, I AM THE SORCERESS OF THE SHADOWS!

Blot snaps her stick in half with an energy bolt. Magica resorts to her stage magic and closes her cape around her.

Magica: Behold my power! Blot is confused when Magica brings out a rope of hundreds of different coloured tissues from her hand. Ooh! Ooh! Ah! So many colours, so much power! Ooh, will it ever end? It ends and Magica cringes to see the fury. She holds out some cards. Pick a card, any card!

Not in a gaming mood, Blot smacks the cards and aims his gauntlet. Magica trips and falls on her tail feathers as Phantom Blot prepares to kill her.

Blot: You destroyed my village and my family, and now I'll destroy you and YOURS!

Gladstone: Oh no, you don't!

Gladstone charges forth slide kicks Phantom Blot, forcing him to one and locking onto his leg.

Gladstone: As much as I love the idea of watching Shadow Lady here suffer and die, we need her alive right now! Go ladies!