Season 2: Episode 30 - Timephoon

Episode 30 – Timephoon

In his lack of effort to make his Louie Incorporated business a success Louie had stolen Gyro's bath Timetub to steal treasure from the past from the exact moment before they were lost, avoiding booby traps and effort in the process. But what he didn't realize was that every time he used Timetub the afterblast brought something from the past to present, like for a example a very advanced Cave Duck called Bubba, thus making the time stream unstable and creating a massive Timephoon above the manor that threatens to destroy the future of Clan McDuck. Not only does it zap things from the past to the present but it's also zapping members of the family to the past. Beakely has already been zapped to time where Donald, Della and Scrooge fought Captain Peghook and now Gyro has been blast off to who-knows-when.

And now multiple thugs from history, consisting of ninjas, pirates, cowboys, cowgirls, circuit performers and a Triceratops are in the manor tearing everything apart while Louie and Launchpad are attempting to send every stolen treasure back but that's really only making things worse. Because of Louie it's a free for all in manor and Scrooge, Dewey, Huey and Webby has to fight off the invaders.

Della could only be horrified at what's happening, blaming herself for not taking Beakely's strict advice about parenting and time travel seriously. But what she's about to find out is gonna really set her off and change things between her and Louie forever.

Louie is in the triplet's room with Launchpad returning every lost treasure he's stolen before anyone can find out he's responsible for all this.

Louie: The Jewel Bell goes back to the Penny Farming Society in the 1920's!

Launchpad activates the machine, they teleport, returns the jewel and get back for Louie to grab another treasure.

Louie: Gold Rail Old Spike to the…1880's.

Process repeats and Louie grabs a ruby but is struggling to remember.

Louie: Wait, does this go to Queen Elizabeak or those Shinobi Warriors! GAH! I can't keep it all straight!

Launchpad: I got to thinking that time isn't a straight line at all, perhaps it's like a propeller, always in motion, and it's blades in all places of-

Louie: LAUNCHPAD! WE DON'T HAVE TIME!

Louie activates the tub and they're teleported. Seconds after that Della opens the door to check on her youngest son.

Della: Louie, are you okay!?

Busted. Della gasps when the Timetub appears with Louie and Launchpad in it. Launchpad gives a casual wave while Louie's eyes are widened to see the one person he didn't want to find out about his scheme.

Louie: Mom, I can explain.

Della face contorts with a combination of anger and shock as the reality of it all kicks in. One of her own sons was responsible for causing this Timephoon. Della becomes insanely furious.

Della: LOUIE!

Louie cringes to see he's been busted and to hear the enraged tone in his mother's voice. The naive and cheerful tone had been replaced with that of rage. She stomps over to her youngest son and he reels back in fear at fury in her eyes.

Della: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?

Louie: I-I-I-I-!

Della: IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT!? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SNUCK INTO THE LAB AND STOLE THE TIMETUB!