Season 2: Episode 17 - Nightmare on Killmotor Hill

Episode 17 – Nightmare on Killmotor Hill

It's night-time in Duckburg, 8pm and the Duckburg 6 consisting of Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena and Violet are having the ultimate sleepover tonight prepared by Lena herself surprisingly. The kids are wearing their pyjamas (and friendship bracelets) in Webby's room, A high definition TV set up, boxes of weapons, snacks, board games, sleeping bags and toys.

Dewey is wearing his blue zipped up footie.

Huey is wearing his red night shirt and night cap-like hate.

Louie is wearing his buttoned up green night shirt.

Webby is wearing her buttoned up pink night shirt.

Lena is wearing her yellow t-shirt slanted on one side, revealing a strap of her bra and black shorts.

Violet is wearing her seafoam coloured t-shirt and emerald shorts above black tights.

As Team Magic makes the final preparations the Duck Boys play a game of darts on Webby's board, scoring points by hitting the pictures of Scrooge's enemies. Huey's dart hits Magica.

Huey: 20 points!

Dewey: Dewey's hits Lena. YEAH! I mean whoops, I'm sorry Lena!

Lena: Lena chuckles with her sleeping bag. Oh… it's fine.

Louie: Minus a billion points because Lena's a good guy, my girlfriend and one of us now.

Huey's next dart hits Magica again, prompting the boys to loudly cheer, though no one notices the nervous and anxious look on Lena's face as she walks to Webby in the middle and Violet leans against box of weapons reading a book.

Webby: Minus a zillion because she's the best guy now!

Lena: Lena sets her sleeping bag. Thanks for setting this up.

Webby: Of course! We've got everything needed for a sleepover! She points to the stuff they have. Sleeping bag, board games, snacks…

Violet: Self-defence weapons, all manner of booby traps.

Webby: And two bodyguards at the door.

Donald and Beakely come in giving the thumbs up and Donald holds up a bazooka before they both close the door. A spell is casted that forms a veil of blue light over the door.

Webby: Nothing weird is going to happen at this slumber party!

Lena: Lena has her back turned. Yep. Just a totally normal… FRIENDIVERSARY CELEBRATION!

Lena energetically turns with a huge smile, presenting a large chocolate cake coated in pink frosting with a purple candle and drawing of herself hugging Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby and Violet.

Lena: Webby…we met one year ago today… She begins faltering. …I think…time loses all meaning in the infinite night of the Shadow Realm.

Webby stared at her best friend, jaw dropped, eyes wide and hands on both sides of her head as everyone gathers to watch Lena get into a little dancing jingle contrary to her usual personality.

Friendiversary Song

Lena: Oh, Happy Friendiversary

If I didn't have you, it'd be worse for me

I'm made of shadows, you're made of flesh

Whoever thought that we would mesh?!

Lena giddily grinned as she held out the cake. Webby cries tears of joys as she begins to applaud her best friend.