Season 2: Episode 24 - Nothing can Stop Della Duck Part 1

Episode 24 – Nothing can Stop Della Duck Part 1

After finally returning home from the moon, for the first time in over a decade Della is stood in front of the gates of McDuck Manor, not noticing the Spear of Selene in the skies with Donald inside it, leaving a trail of smoke. It's time for her to finally meet her sons. Della takes a deep breath before attempting to jump over the gate only to grunt when she smashes into it, forgetting this isn't the moon so there is no weightless gravity.

Della: She slides down. Ugh…dumb Earth gravity… She climbs up. …Won't keep me from…

She's now in front of the door.

Della: The kids… She proceeds to knock but major butterflies form in her stomach and she reels. Okay, first impression's the only impression, you've gotta nail this. She awkwardly puts on doe eyes and does a practice greeting. Greetings, children! No…

Take 2: A weird wave and voice while hunching.

Della: Hello! She groans.

Take 3: She's comes out of a flower pot.

Della: Oh, hey, didn't see you there. She groans again before walking up to the door, nervous and anxious. Simple, sincere; it's just the most important moment of your life.

Inside the mansion, Scrooge and Daisy lead the Duckburg Six who are packing their things; Huey packs a water canteen, Dewey tests a flashlight, Louie is carrying a pillow, Webby is carrying her grappling hook, Lena tests a pocket knife, Violet packs in a climbing helmet and Dais. Scrooge laughs while presenting a glowing glass bird feather with Daisy next to him.

Scrooge: Behold! The Cartographer's Quill! He presents it and everyone sees their reflection in it. A mystical artefact that sketches maps leading to the world's greatest treasures!

He gets out a paper and releases the Quill which sketches out a map and marks a location on its own. Scrooge presents the map releasing a beautiful glow that invokes awe from the entire family.

Daisy & Duckburg Six: Ooooh!

Daisy: Pretty.

Scrooge: Imagine all the money…

Louie snickers, rubbing his hand evilly.

Scrooge: Daring adventure…

Dewey: Yeah! Dewey swings his fist in the air.

Scrooge: Infinite wisdom…

Huey: Mmm. Huey sets his hands on his backpack.

Scrooge: Magical artefacts…

Violet: Mmm. Violet happily strokes her beak.

Scrooge: Near-death scenarios…

Lena: Me like. Lena mischievously rubs her hands.

Scrooge: And untold mysteries in the world literally at your fingertips!

Webby: Webby swings her fists in excitement. Ooh! You had me at Quill!

Daisy: Come on kids! Onto the adventure of a life time!

Scrooge: AY! THIS COULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IN OUR ADVENTURING LIVES!

And then…the moment he opened the door, Scrooge and Daisy meet someone they had thought dead for years and Louie widens his eyes as though he's seen a ghost. Della was practicing her greetings, overexcited.